Lisa Pedro

Songster
7 Years
Jun 12, 2012
Christmas, FL
My Coop
My Coop
I am in search of a Silver Spitzhauben Appenzeller Rooster. We are in Central Florida and lost alot of birds during hurricane Irma. I had several of my Silkies and frizzled Cochins drown in their coops. Lost a bunch of our "eating" egg layers and 3 of my Appenzellers which included my roosters. I still have 5 beautiful hens and I would love to find a new rooster for them. If someone has one close to me or if anyone would be willing to ship one, I would really appreciate it. Please let me know what you have and how much. Thank you and have a great day, Lisa [email protected] 407-368-8246
DSCN4275.JPG
Fort Christmas Farm

I really need Silver. And I don't want to wait for a chick to grow up. So I was hoping for a mature rooster. My roosters over the years have been very good natured.

I've been following your story. I am raising 5 silver Appenzeller Spitzhauben chicks. I am so impressed w this breed. So mellow and friendly.
I wish you good luck, let us know....
Sue
Heidi 2 (3 of 1).jpg

Last edited:
Oh, I don't have one, but thank you for mentioning me! :)
I checked your local Craigslists, and couldn't find any adults for sale. There's a good chance you will have to get a chick after all--most likely from a hatchery like Crazy for Chickens mentioned--or, you can continue to wait longer and maybe the perfect one in need of a home will come along! <3 Sorry I'm no help!
@HeyHey, could you ship one of yours to her?

By the way, I'm sorry you lost your chickens. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom