ISO Swedish Orust of any age.

gamjduke

In the Brooder
Jan 30, 2024
Does anybody have Orust chickens, chicks, or eggs they would be willing to sell? Or know of anybody who does?

Literally the only thing I can find for sale anywhere are hatching eggs from one seller on Ebay, but they haven’t replied to my message and I need to know thier NPIP status because I’m NPIP certified and have to talk with my state veterinarian if I’m buying non-NPIP birds. So the one and only source I can find in the US is a non-option unless I can get an answer 😂

I did find Lily of the Hill, but everything they list shows out of stock and they haven’t replied to my message either. And Sand Hill Conservancy says their flock got almost wiped out and they won’t have any until at least next year…

I’m in WA State but open to paying for shipping for any age bird. I believe that I can receive non-NPIP birds if they get tested and quarantined, so if anyone has them available I’m open to seeing if we can work out the details within the regulations. Not looking to do anything shady or questionable. All above board.

Back
Top Bottom