ISO very dark Black Copper Maran hatching eggs (8-9 on the Maran scale)

who did you buy from ? If I may ask🥴
Ill have to go back on Ebay but pretty sure they are on BYC !! They are hatching as we speak! From Tx to NY 12 eggs 8 went into lockdown- due tomorrow and 1 out already- 1 pipping very excited as these eggs are the darkest I have seen in a long time!

Attachments

• 2B0E9F1C-C3DB-4C42-8294-859A6453FCC4.jpeg
    2B0E9F1C-C3DB-4C42-8294-859A6453FCC4.jpeg
    527 KB · Views: 66
Ill have to go back on Ebay but pretty sure they are on BYC !! They are hatching as we speak! From Tx to NY 12 eggs 8 went into lockdown- due tomorrow and 1 out already- 1 pipping very excited as these eggs are the darkest I have seen in a long time!
Nice!

Rachael at Sage Acres Farm in Santa Cruz has some nice Marans. I think she is only selling hatching eggs, not chicks right now, and you can pick up in person or have them mailed. You can also check Peninsula Feed in Redwood City. Ask for Eduardo. He has some Marans with really dark eggs and hatches them and sells them at the store sometimes.

Do you sell turkey eggs right now? (I'm just south of you in San Leandro, btw)
See my other response about Peninsula Feed in Redwood City. Eduardo, the chicken guru of the store, has Royal Palm and Bourbon Red turkeys and sells their chicks in the store. I’m sure he’d sell you some eggs, if that’s what you prefer. I don’t think he mails them at all though.

See my other response about Peninsula Feed in Redwood City. Eduardo, the chicken guru of the store, has Royal Palm and Bourbon Red turkeys and sells their chicks in the store. I’m sure he’d sell you some eggs, if that’s what you prefer. I don’t think he mails them at all though.
*sigh* Part of me wishes they were further than 15 minutes away... Now I'm sure I'll be stopping in there soon. Thanks! :p

Back
Top Bottom