It has begun

I figured out the brown chick I thought it was another LO but looking at the markings I know it is from my silver Laced wyandotte, and a black roo. I hope it will be penciled.

Last edited:
I have 6 pips!!! Dang!!! I wish I had the clear door on my sportsman! Its is really hard to lay on the floor and shine a light waaaaay in the back of the hatching tray... There are 13 eggs that should hatch today or tor morrow.

I have 6 pips!!! Dang!!! I wish I had the clear door on my sportsman! Its is really hard to lay on the floor and shine a light waaaaay in the back of the hatching tray... There are 13 eggs that should hatch today or tor morrow.

I don't have the clear door on my GQF either, so I am trying a hatch in the Ova Easy 380. Wayyyyyyy overkill for 7 turkey eggs, but it lets me easily do breeding boxes.

I don't have the clear door on my GQF either, so I am trying a hatch in the Ova Easy 380. Wayyyyyyy overkill for 7 turkey eggs, but it lets me easily do breeding boxes.

I could not afford one of those... My sportsman was pricey enough! It does look way bigger though. I am going to buy the clear door, just have to save up the 80 bucks

It is roomy on the bottom, I have three shoebox sized totes front to back.

I got it used, just keep watching Craigslist. I paid about the price of a Brinsea Octagon 20 Advance for it. It's one of the Gen 1 Ova Easy 380s.

Back
Top Bottom