It's a Strange World, After All - A mythical role play

Do you think I should stop making such long stories?

• Yep, just stop.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No, I enjoy it.

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
"She didn't lock you in, she locked you out. And I would just think that as king, you'd be a little more calm about such a meaningless situation." Lillia told him simply.

Lillia rolled her eyes. "And like you aren't being one right now." She said. She wasn't really taking sides, in her opinion both of them were being rather ridiculous.
"I never said I wasn't, but he's a bigger one than I am." Jade said and shifted, flying up to the rafters.

(a typical castle library. I'm guessing that it has large doors.)

Last edited:
"I never said I wasn't, but he's a bigger one than I am." Jade said and shifted, flying up to the rafters.

Lillia shook her head and got up.
"Well, I'm going to go now." She said. At the moment she didn't really want to be with either of them, she just wanted to work alone.

Lillia left the library and headed to her mother's mirror.

Xylo laughed at her security. He could kill her easily, he thought.
Jade flew down, she scowled at Xylo. Then she picked out a book she was reading, Jade walked over to a comfy lounge chair and plopped down in it, opening her book, she took one loathing glace at Xylo and started reading.

Lillia went over to her mother's mirror and requested to see the enemies. And in seconds she could see them all in her mirror.
It didn't seem like they were doing much of anything, they actually seemed pretty calm. So this possibly meant they didn't care about the birds too much anymore.

Lillia took out a fountain pen and a piece of old paper and started writing, glancing up at the mirror every once in a while.

Back
Top Bottom