It's a Strange World, After All - A mythical role play

Do you think I should stop making such long stories?

• Yep, just stop.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No, I enjoy it.

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
Xylo laughs "Then why has she started to ignore you so much?"
"She hasn't. In fact, we planned to study together today, without you or anyone else." Jade said simply, Lillia was right they had been acting childish, and finally looked up "When was the last time you did something with her, all alone?" Jade asked.

"She hasn't. In fact, we planned to study together today, without you or anyone else." Jade said simply, Lillia was right they had been acting childish, and finally looked up "When was the last time you did something with her, all alone?" Jade asked.
Xylo laughed "Two days ago. I feel happy for you, finally a day she spends with you."

Acan wiped the sweat from his brow. Though birds don't sweat, humans sure do, he thought. Once he had completed his work on the roses for a while, he went to the well in the courtyard to take a big drink and pour a little on his head to cool himself. He thought about the carrion he had behind the garden shed , and, transforming, he jogged back to the shed for a meal.

Lillia went over to her mother's mirror and requested to see the enemies. And in seconds she could see them all in her mirror.
It didn't seem like they were doing much of anything, they actually seemed pretty calm. So this possibly meant they didn't care about the birds too much anymore.

Lillia took out a fountain pen and a piece of old paper and started writing, glancing up at the mirror every once in a while.

Rayko stood at the door. He'd been awakened by the commotion. He was hesitant to interrupt her, but spoke softly, "My queen, is everything alright?"

Last edited:
Xylo said "You're right, let's stop being childish."
Now he get's it Jade thought "I've stopped, have you?" Jade asked and shut her book then put it back on the shelf, she walked out of the library and to Lillia's room. She knocked on the door, then saw Rayko "Oh, hello Rayko." Jade greeted him.

Now he get's it Jade thought "I've stopped, have you?" Jade asked and shut her book then put it back on the shelf, she walked out of the library and to Lillia's room. She knocked on the door, then saw Rayko "Oh, hello Rayko." Jade greeted him.

Rayko bowed respectfully to the princess. "Good day princess." He said with reverence.

Rayko stood at the door. He'd been awakened by the commotion. He was hesitant to interrupt her, but spoke softly, "My queen, is everything alright?"

"Yes, everything is just fine." Lillia told Rayko and sighed. "I'm just rather tired, that is all."

Back
Top Bottom