It's a Strange World, After All - A mythical role play

Do you think I should stop making such long stories?

• Yep, just stop.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No, I enjoy it.

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
( I was doing school )

"What do you suggest our next move should be?"
"We just need to stay silent and hope that the number of attacks will stay low for now. I want to make everything as normal as possible, so everyone can heal from all of the trauma. And we also need to strengthen our security, too many humans have somehow snuck up to the castle unnoticed." Lillia told him.

"We just need to stay silent and hope that the number of attacks will stay low for now. I want to make everything as normal as possible, so everyone can heal from all of the trauma. And we also need to strengthen our security, too many humans have somehow snuck up to the castle unnoticed." Lillia told him.
(Yeah, Garjzla doesn't really do "school".:lol:)

(Yeah, Garjzla doesn't really do "school".
lol.png
)
(Yeah. I don't do school, and I is pretty smart.)

The kitchen maid oversaw the servers bringing out the food to the table. There was plenty of meat for everyone, raw and cooked, fresh or not so fresh, with plenty of standard cooked food on the side. Magatha reached for the lamb stew, whereas Acan went for the roasted joint of lamb with roasted root vegetables and mint. Emily had already set to her steak and kidney pie at her post in the scullery.

"Starting tomorrow we should double no triple our number of guards, and maybe minimize their patrole zones that way we'll have more soldiers in one place"

Back
Top Bottom