It's a Strange World, After All - A mythical role play

Do you think I should stop making such long stories?

• Yep, just stop.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No, I enjoy it.

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
Reptar grinned from ear to ear and picked up his goblet to toast with Lyra. "And to getting out of tight scraps with one's own head still attached. " He said with mischief.
Lyra shook her head then lifted her cup to join in the toast. "To survival" She said with a smile before taking a drink.

"Some of his plants were destroyed during the first human attack. I feel a little guilty about that, since some of his work was destroyed. But at least the majority of his garden is flourishing." Lillia thought for a few moments to think of some way to change the subject.
"How are the citizens holding up? I haven't spoken to anyone much lately. Well, anyone besides you or the king."
(Gosh, this got buried.)

"Some of his plants were destroyed during the first human attack. I feel a little guilty about that, since some of his work was destroyed. But at least the majority of his garden is flourishing." Lillia thought for a few moments to think of some way to change the subject.
"How are the citizens holding up? I haven't spoken to anyone much lately. Well, anyone besides you or the king."

"I haven't spoken to any either but I can imagine that there just as frightend as we are

"I haven't spoken to any either but I can imagine that there just as frightend as we are
Lillia sighed. "Let's just hope I won't have to sacrifice myself soon. But the humans seem to have settled down, and hopefully it will stay that way. We all must be very careful, and avoid humans whenever possible."

"Yes, to survival!" Reptar agreed as he took a hearty drink.
Lyra was glad Reptar had asked to spend the rest of this day with her. She welcomed the levity he brought and the easing of the stress of being out in the world without walls to hide behind.

Lyra was glad Reptar had asked to spend the rest of this day with her. She welcomed the levity he brought and the easing of the stress of being out in the world without walls to hide behind. 

Reptar returned his goblet to the table and leaned back in his chair to listen to various stories being shared. He'd glance to Lyra and smiled playfully to her periodically. so glad to see the tension finally fading from her eyes.

Back
Top Bottom