It's a Strange World, After All - A mythical role play

Do you think I should stop making such long stories?

• Yep, just stop.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No, I enjoy it.

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
Vivian blushed and said "Thank you Sebastian, I have labored many hours making it."

"Your craftsmanship is exemplary. You should be very proud, skilled craftsmen could only rival it's like." Sebastian stated honestly. He winced at the strain on his hurt shoulder. "Miss Vivian, could I request your assistance in making a sling for my arm? I must immobilize it.? He asked hopefully.

Acan observed, looking like a deer in the headlights whenever someone spoke to him. He didn't shrink into the background well, since he possessed a very large frame. He enjoyed other people's levity.

Reptar returned his goblet to the table and leaned back in his chair to listen to various stories being shared. He'd glance to Lyra and smiled playfully to her periodically. so glad to see the tension finally fading from her eyes.
Lyra was relaxing as they listened to the others talk to and about one another, she was glad to see so many getting along in here as well. She looked over to Reptar after a while "Was there anything you wanted to do?"

Lyra was relaxing as they listened to the others talk to and about one another, she was glad to see so many getting along in here as well. She looked over to Reptar after a while "Was there anything you wanted to do?"

Reptar leaned over to Lyra slightly and confided, " I'm an open book for the rest of the evening, my lady Lyra. What do you desire to do?" He asked playfully.

Acan turned scarlet, his eyes glued to his plate, but a small grin played at the corners of his mouth. He reached for his ale, venturing a glance around the table, feeling eyes on him. He squeaked out a thank you, raising his glass with the rest, trying his best to hide his shyness. He was not expecting to garner this much attention, if he had known, he might not have come, but it was nice to feel appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom