It's a Strange World, After All - A mythical role play

Do you think I should stop making such long stories?

• Yep, just stop.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No, I enjoy it.

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
"Your craftsmanship is exemplary. You should be very proud, skilled craftsmen could only rival it's like." Sebastian stated honestly. He winced at the strain on his hurt shoulder. "Miss Vivian, could I request your assistance in making a sling for my arm? I must immobilize it.? He asked hopefully.
Vivian said "Luckily for you, I have one already made." She grabbed a makeshift sling and placed his arm in it, as softly as she could.

Vivian said "Luckily for you, I have one already made." She grabbed a makeshift sling and placed his arm in it, as softly as she could.
(Just...Have a sling in my house...Because I'm a normal person.
lol.png
)

Sebastian gritted his teeth as Vivian helped him with his arm. When she'd finished, he had a glazing of tears in his eyes from the unavoidable pain. "Forgive my weakness. I know it must hurt to get better. " He said with quiet dignity.

Last edited:
Sebastian gritted his teeth as Vivian helped him with his arm. When she'd finished, he had a glazing of tears in his eyes from the unavoidable pain. "Forgive my weakness. I know it must hurt to get better. " He said with quiet dignity.
Vivian nodded, sympathy radiating from her eyes. She asked kindly, "Would you care for more food or drink sir?".

Reptar reached forward to take his glass in hand. He offered a toast to Acan, "To Acan, a formidable foe, with a gentle heart!"
Reptar leaned over to Lyra slightly and confided, " I'm an open book for the rest of the evening, my lady Lyra. What do you desire to do?" He asked playfully.
Lyra raised her glass to Acan then looked back to Reptar again and shrugged "I do not know anything in particular that I want to do." She admitted with a small shrug.

Vivian nodded, sympathy radiating from her eyes. She asked kindly, "Would you care for more food or drink sir?".

Sebastian shook his head, before saying, "No, thank you, Miss Vivian. I still have plenty of both." He looked to her a moment before stating, "I'm the last thing you probably needed. I shouldn't impose upon your kindness any further."

Back
Top Bottom