It's a Strange World, After All - A mythical role play

Do you think I should stop making such long stories?

• Yep, just stop.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No, I enjoy it.

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
Name: Mesquite

Personality: Guarded, quiet, sassy, wise and strong.

History: Unknown

Species of bird (scavenger or predatory): Raven

Animal form:

Human form:

Mate?: None

Other:

Username: Run Wild

Last edited:
Name: Mesquire

Personality: Guarded, quiet, sassy, wise and strong.

History: Unknown

Species of bird (scavenger or predatory): Raen

Animal form:

Human form:

Mate?: None

Other:

Username: Run Wild
(Accepted! Glad you joined!
smile.png
)

Reptar headed over to Some gaurds to find out what the latest drama was all about. That's when he found out about the second attempt on the queen's life. He was shocked at this news. This wasn't supposed to be happening. The old queen's sacrifice was for nothing. It hadn't kept them safe. He thought to himself.

Last edited:
Sebastian made it to the castle, but that's as far as he got. He fell and passed out. Blood loss, infection and fever taking it's toll.
Emily heard a thud just outside the scullery door to the woodpile. It didn't seem to be moving off, whatever it was, so she peeked out the door with the bolt still in place, just in case. She saw an unmoving form crumpled up near the door, barely breathing. Gasping, Emily rushed to grab a lantern, and, being 11, ran out to poke at the man a little bit before getting help, for she had never seen a man passed out on the ground before. She feared he might be dead. Emily left the lantern next to the man and ran to get help inside. She grabbed the first grown up she met.

Last edited:
Emily heard a thud just outside the scullery door to the woodpile. It didn't seem to be moving off, whatever it was, so she peeked out the door with the bolt still in place, just in case. She saw an unmoving form crumpled up near the door, barely breathing. Gasping, Emily rushed to grab a lantern, and, being 11, ran out to poke at the man a little bit before getting help, for she had never seen a man passed out on the ground before. She feared he might be dead. Emily left the lantern next to the man and ran to get help inside. She grabbed the first grown up she met.

Aiveron was rounding a corner and walked into Emily. "Oh, goodness! I'm so sorry, Emily. How careless of me." He apologised.

Aiveron was rounding a corner and walked into Emily. "Oh, goodness! I'm so sorry, Emily. How careless of me." He apologised.

" Oh my goodness! There's a dead guy outside the door! You have to help me!" Shrieked Emily. She put her hand over her mouth, never having seen a dead person before.

Back
Top Bottom