It's a Strange World, After All - A mythical role play

Do you think I should stop making such long stories?

• Yep, just stop.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No, I enjoy it.

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
"I don't know, Emily found him this way. It seems to be a shot to the shoulder." Aiveron explained in a rush.
The doctor examined Sebastian's shoulder, checking to see if it was a gun or an arrow, because if it was a gun he'd have to remove the bullet. He cleaned the wound a little so he could see everything more clearly.

(So, is gun or arrow my choice? I can't remember what the humans were using)

The doctor examined Sebastian's shoulder, checking to see if it was a gun or an arrow, because if it was a gun he'd have to remove the bullet. He cleaned the wound a little so he could see everything more clearly. 

(So, is gun or arrow my choice? I can't remember what the humans were using)

(Arrow in falcon form. It cut through part of his joint. He has severe blood loss, infection and fever sitting in. )

Last edited:
Acan was unable to find anyone to help Rayko. Could he really chance helping a soldier? He didn't want to step outside his rank, though in close combat it was true that he was a strong bird. He didn't like the idea of guns or crossbows being pointed at him, honestly tje thought was terrifying.
He couldn't let rayko go alone, and he couldn't find a soldier that was unoccupied. It was so frenzied with the buzz of whatever was going on with the Queen that he would never find help.
So, he decided against his better judgement to follow after Rayko himself. He turned to grab a knife from the garden shed, and shinnied uncomfortably after Rayko, calling after him " I'm coming, Rayko, I could not find any help for you sir. If it pleases you, I might accompany you should a message need to go back or we arrive somewhere among enemies?" He had a rather difficult time ducking through the narrow, short tunnel.

Once the doctor had confirmed that it was an arrow wound, he began to work.
He disinfected the wound and washed it out, then stitched it up and cleaned the area around it. Then, to protect the stitches while they were still new, he carefully wrapped Sebastian's shoulder.

A nurse placed a cool, damp cloth on Sebastian's forehead while the Doctor worked, and once he was done he got some elderberry syrup and gave it to Sebastian, along with fermented cod liver oil, which would almost certainly reduce the fever.
He then turned to Aiveron, "He'll have to rest here for now, so we can examine his progress and make sure he doesn't get any worse." He said.

Acan was unable to find anyone to help Rayko. Could he really chance helping a soldier? He didn't want to step outside his rank, though in close combat it was true that he was a strong bird. He didn't like the idea of guns or crossbows being pointed at him, honestly tje thought was terrifying.
He couldn't let rayko go alone, and he couldn't find a soldier that was unoccupied. It was so frenzied with the buzz of whatever was going on with the Queen that he would never find help.
So, he decided against his better judgement to follow after Rayko himself. He turned to grab a knife from the garden shed, and shinnied uncomfortably after Rayko, calling after him " I'm coming, Rayko, I could not find any help for you sir. If it pleases you, I might accompany you should a message need to go back or we arrive somewhere among enemies?" He had a rather difficult time ducking through the narrow, short tunnel.

Rayko was surprised and honored by the terror bird's assistance. "Acan, there is no other I'd trust at my back. Thank you, my friend. " Rayko said truthfully. He then turned with the lantern to follow the earthen tunnel.

Rayko was surprised and honored by the terror bird's assistance. "Acan, there is no other I'd trust at my back. Thank you, my friend. " Rayko said truthfully. He then turned with the lantern to follow the earthen tunnel.
Acan felt rather claustrophobic, especially since he would be smooshed if he transformed into his natural shape. He trailed his left hand along the tunnel wall, trying not to be nervous. He silently nodded to Rayko as he turned to continue onward.

Once the doctor had confirmed that it was an arrow wound, he began to work.
He disinfected the wound and washed it out, then stitched it up and cleaned the area around it. Then, to protect the stitches while they were still new, he carefully wrapped Sebastian's shoulder.

A nurse placed a cool, damp cloth on Sebastian's forehead while the Doctor worked, and once he was done he got some elderberry syrup and gave it to Sebastian, along with fermented cod liver oil, which would almost certainly reduce the fever.
He then turned to Aiveron, "He'll have to rest here for now, so we can examine his progress and make sure he doesn't get any worse." He said.
Aiveron nodded slightly and looked to his friend. "Thank you doctor. I shudder to think what would have happened, had Emily not found him." He said with relief in his voice. He then turned to head back to the kitchen to thank Emily.

Aiveron nodded slightly and looked to his friend. "Thank you doctor. I shudder to think what would have happened, had Emily not found him." He said with relief in his voice. He then turned to head back to the kitchen to thank Emily.
The doctor nodded understandingly and continued on with his work.

Acan felt rather claustrophobic, especially since he would be smooshed if he transformed into his natural shape. He trailed his left hand along the tunnel wall, trying not to be nervous. He silently nodded to Rayko as he turned to continue onward.

Rayko soon slowed as he saw a light up ahead. He was loathe to do it, but he opened the lantern latch and blew out the candle. He then set it down on the ground. The hurried quietly to the yellow glow in the darkness. But when he got there, he found a large cavern with a table with rolled parchment upon it. There were no humans present. It was clear this was a form of command post. As Rayko stepped over to thr table and unrolled the parchment, he discovered the blueprints to the castle. Stolen from their very own archives. "They have grown bold or we have a traitor in our midst. This is how they knew which windows were the king and queen's. Just as they knew where to dig the tunnel so we wouldn't find it. We must tell Queen Lillian." Rayko said with mounting anger.

Back
Top Bottom