It's a Strange World, After All - A mythical role play

Do you think I should stop making such long stories?

• Yep, just stop.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No, I enjoy it.

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
The nurse saw Sebastian wake up and approached his hospital bed. She put her hand on his forehead to check his temperature, and was satisfied to know that it had gone down. 
"How are you feeling?" The nurse asked him gently, and poured a glass of water to set on the metal table next to his bed just in case he wanted it.

Emily peeked into the room, figiting with the edges of her apron." Is he gonna be alright, ma'am?" She asked the nurse timidly. She was glad the man wasn't dead.

Last edited:
Emily peeked into the room, figuring with the edges of her apron." Is he gonna be alright, ma'am?" She asked the nurse timidly. She was glad the man wasn't dead.
The nurse turned to Emily and smiled politely, "Yes, I am fairly certain he will be. He seems to have recovered greatly." She assured Emily.

The nurse turned to Emily and smiled politely, "Yes, I am fairly certain he will be. He seems to have recovered greatly." She assured Emily.

"Thank goodness! I was so scared when I found him outside! He was so pale, I thought some guy had died right next to the scullery! I was gonna puke!" Exclaimed Emily.

(Sorry, missed this.)

Lillia was in the throne room, waiting to see when everyone would calm down, and if she'd need to do something. Her room was secure, but she still did not feel very fond of sleeping at the moment because of all the fuss and possibly some important information.

Rayko nodded to the guard at the throne rooms door as he opened it for him. When he saw queen Lillia on throne, he let out a relieved sigh. He came forward and bowed formally to her. "Queen Lillia, I have some grave news....." He then went on to explain everything that Acan and himself had found.

The nurse saw Sebastian wake up and approached his hospital bed. She put her hand on his forehead to check his temperature, and was satisfied to know that it had gone down. 
"How are you feeling?" The nurse asked him gently, and poured a glass of water to set on the metal table next to his bed just in case he wanted it.

Sebastian said in a husky voice, "I'm feeling much better, thank you." He paused as his eyes locked on the glass of water. He reached for it carefully and took a long drink from it, as a young girl spoke with the nurse.

Emily peeked into the room, figiting with the edges of her apron." Is he gonna be alright, ma'am?" She asked the nurse timidly. She was glad the man wasn't dead.

Sebastian paused in his drinking and set the glass back on the table beside him.

Sebastian registered that girl was concerned about his wellbeing, but yet he could remember actually meeting her. "Do I know you miss? It seems you have me at a disadvantage. Are you the reason I'm here now? " He asked politely.

Last edited:
Emily put her hands to her face, gasping, "he's talking! Oh my gosh sir, I found you collapsed outside the scullery where I work. I was scared you died! And you looked so pale! My name is Emily, and I'm the scullery maid here at the castle," Emily made a little curtsey, "and I went and found some guy, and I got him back to carry you because, well, I'm only eleven after all," she touched her hair, pushing it behind her ears nervously.
"Hey, you want I should find you something to eat? I bet some hot chicken broth would cure what ails you, as long as the nurse says it's OK?"

Emily put her hands to her face, gasping, "he's talking! Oh my gosh sir, I found you collapsed outside the scullery where I work. I was scared you died! And you looked so pale! My name is Emily, and I'm the scullery maid here at the castle," Emily made a little curtsey, "and I went and found some guy, and I got him back to carry you because, well, I'm only eleven after all," she touched her hair, pushing it behind her ears nervously.
"Hey, you want I should find you something to eat? I bet some hot chicken broth would cure what ails you, as long as the nurse says it's OK?"

"Had you not found me Emily, I fear I would be departed from this world. I'm Sebastian and Thank you kindly, for helping me. Oh, and this stranger still unnamed. That broth sounds wonderful." Sebastian stated softly. He looked to the nurse with anticipation. Hopefully it wasn't too soon to consume something. He craved salt for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom