It's a Strange World, After All - A mythical role play

Do you think I should stop making such long stories?

• Yep, just stop.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No, I enjoy it.

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
(A mile below the whole? What does that mean? If you mean hole, they aren't in the tunnel. That would be extremely dangerous.)

Alva crouched down, looking at the human. This person looked like a common villager, so if they both just acted normal they probably wouldn't be caught.
"Let's not kill him, just in case there are others. Let's walk past like we're also common villagers." Alva whispered quietly, and looked to Otto's bow, "Let's say we're hunting, if they say anything."
(They aren't. They are above it.) Otto nodded, and slung the bow over his shoulder to keep on walking.

"The same can be said for you, my dear. For Aphrodite herself could not harness such a radiant and lovely voice as your own." Aiveron said shyly. He then held the book over to her for her turn.
~~~
Rayko flashed a fleeting smile at the truth of that statement. " My point exactly. I try to tell them, I'd settle for crusty bread, they always fix me something." He said with anticipation. He looked to the busy kitchen tentatively and sniffed in the still fragrant aromas. "Oh, now that is a welcomed fragrance." He replied softly.
Aisling blushed deeply at that comparison, almost dropping the book when she reached for it. She was able to catch it and sat back in her chair to compose herself before looking for another poem to read.
~~~
Olivia nodded and smiled, looking around for the workers to be able to get something to eat now.

(They aren't. They are above it.) Otto nodded, and slung the bow over his shoulder to keep on walking.
They passed the human, and Alva simply waved as they passed so she could seem more like a normal person. She then focused on searching for the other end of the tunnel.

"So, when were you assigned to be a scout?" Alva asked conversationally once they were out of earshot of the human.

Now that the guards and scouts were searching for the other end of the tunnel, Queen Lillia was faced with another challenge: choosing who would be a spy for the tunnel. It was bound to be the gardener's helper, but she really didn't want that to happen. One; he was an energetic, clumsy child, and two; she didn't want to be responsible for the death of a young boy.

Now that the guards and scouts were searching for the other end of the tunnel, Queen Lillia was faced with another challenge: choosing who would be a spy for the tunnel. It was bound to be the gardener's helper, but she really didn't want that to happen. One; he was an energetic, clumsy child, and two; she didn't want to be responsible for the death of a young boy.
Olivia was still there, she moved forward and curtsied to the queen.

(Bit of a time desync, but I can handle that, lol)

Queen Lillia looked to Olivia.
"Yes? What is it?" She asked, hoping that this girl didn't somehow have bad news.
"I was wondering what were would do about the tunnel, you highness. Are we going to send anyone inside to find the other entrance?" Olivia asked

They passed the human, and Alva simply waved as they passed so she could seem more like a normal person. She then focused on searching for the other end of the tunnel.

"So, when were you assigned to be a scout?" Alva asked conversationally once they were out of earshot of the human. 
Otto replied a bit proudly back, "My father was one, so he taught me. At age seven I began. He was unfortunately not fit to be a quiet scout, and died when he tried charging a group of humans." He smiled at her, to conceal his sadness.

Back
Top Bottom