It's a Strange World, After All - A mythical role play

Do you think I should stop making such long stories?

• Yep, just stop.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No, I enjoy it.

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
Angela followed more slowly. She wasn't a dive at the ground kind of bird, more the chase bats in the air, but she did enjoy that task. "Good job" She said as she landed near him 
~~
Aisling listened, smiling softly as he told the story then she looked at him again "You have a nice voice. I could listen to you read for hours" She admitted then blushed and looked away again.
~~~

Olivia nodded and chuckled softly "Yes, even when you know you are interfering with their work, they don't usually complain about feeding you at off times." She agreed, going to the kitchen to see what was leftover. 
Sino nodded happily, and pushed the kill towards her.

Aiveron awoke to the steady stare of his curious brother on the foot of his bed. "You got in rather late last night. Anything you want to tell me, brother?" He asked with humor.

Aiveron sighed as he sat up in bed. "No, not in the slightest. Perhaps, darling brother, I was avoiding you. Did you ever think of that?" He asked with mild annoyance as he stood to stretch.

Last edited:
"I was wondering what were would do about the tunnel, you highness. Are we going to send anyone inside to find the other entrance?" Olivia asked
"Technically, yes. But the person will mainly be a spy, for I have already sent others to find the other entrance." Lillia said. "I'm trying to make up my mind on who will go. Many have suggested the gardener's helper, for he's a burrowing owl, but I'm not sure if he'd be suitable for the task, what with his age and lack of experience."
Otto replied a bit proudly back, "My father was one, so he taught me. At age seven I began. He was unfortunately not fit to be a quiet scout, and died when he tried charging a group of humans." He smiled at her, to conceal his sadness.
Alva nodded to show she was listening.
"A scout with the heart of a warrior is not fit for a job of patience." She said thoughtfully and chuckled quietly, "That's what my mother told me when I first got this job here. So I never had an excuse to be impatient, because that meant I wasn't a proper scout."

Angela moved closer and looked to the kill, taking a piece to eat then looking at him and letting him have some as well. 
Angela moved closer and looked to the kill, taking a piece to eat then looking at him and letting him have some as well. 
Sino are hungrily with her, soon satiating his hunger. He waited until she was finished.

"Technically, yes. But the person will mainly be a spy, for I have already sent others to find the other entrance." Lillia said. "I'm trying to make up my mind on who will go. Many have suggested the gardener's helper, for he's a burrowing owl, but I'm not sure if he'd be suitable for the task, what with his age and lack of experience."
"A scout with the heart of a warrior is not fit for a job of patience." She said thoughtfully and chuckled quietly, "That's what my mother told me when I first got this job here. So I never had an excuse to be impatient, because that meant I wasn't a proper scout."
Otto nodded, and replied "Your mother was wise. I am sorry if she is no longer with us, as are my parents." He smiled, a true one.

"I could go, if you wish" Olivia said and bowed her head "I can go unseen because I am small, but I am not a child."
~~

Sino are hungrily with her, soon satiating his hunger. He waited until she was finished.
Angela soon finished her portion also then looked to him again, ready to continue if he was.

Otto nodded, and replied "Your mother was wise. I am sorry if she is no longer with us, as are my parents." He smiled, a true one.
"What a coincidence you said that, because she is in fact in fact dead." Alva said and sighed. She wasn't as gentle about certain subjects as most people, which usually didn't make anyone very pleased, but she was a cut-to-the-chase person.
"No need to apologize, since it's not your fault. It's not anybody's fault, just the horrid illness that hit her. I suppose she got it from Germany, since everyone seems to be healthy here, don't they?"

Alva crouched down to check another pile of leaves. She hoped that the humans hadn't hid the beginning of the tunnel in a human populated area, but her hopes weren't high.

"I could go, if you wish" Olivia said and bowed her head "I can go unseen because I am small, but I am not a child."
Lillia smiled slightly.
"Oh, that is a relief. I would like you to go, but just to spy, not to attack." She explained to her.
She tilted her head curiously, "What is your bird form?"

Back
Top Bottom