It's a Strange World, After All - A mythical role play

Do you think I should stop making such long stories?

• Yep, just stop.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No, I enjoy it.

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
"What a coincidence you said that, because she is in fact in fact dead." Alva said and sighed. She wasn't as gentle about certain subjects as most people, which usually didn't make anyone very pleased, but she was a cut-to-the-chase person.
"No need to apologize, since it's not your fault. It's not anybody's fault, just the horrid illness that hit her. I suppose she got it from Germany, since everyone seems to be healthy here, don't they?"

Alva crouched down to check another pile of leaves. She hoped that the humans hadn't hid the beginning of the tunnel in a human populated area, but her hopes weren't high.
Otto replied "We are lucky now. A few years back, an avian flu swept the area. Half of us died." He stopped , noticing the glare of a gun about a hundred yards in front of them. He grabbed her arm forcefully and tugged her into the bush, as soon as a shot was fired.

Lillia smiled slightly.
"Oh, that is a relief. I would like you to go, but just to spy, not to attack." She explained to her.
She tilted her head curiously, "What is your bird form?"
"I am an elf owl" Olivia said, nodding "I can spy easily." The one time she liked being tiny in comparison to other people.

Otto replied "We are lucky now. A few years back, an avian flu swept the area. Half of us died." He stopped , noticing the glare of a gun about a hundred yards in front of them. He grabbed her arm forcefully and tugged her into the bush, as soon as a shot was fired.
Alva made sure to stay ducked in the bush.
"Well, thanks for that." She grunted as she popped her arm that had become uncomfortably stiff.
"Alright, we need to think logically about this. We look like humans, there is no way he could have heard us, and there are other humans here. So this man is bloody insane." Alva whispered and thought for a few moments,
"Queen Lillia told us to avoid killing anyone, so if we shout at him from this distance and be all insecure and angry like a human would, and ask him what he is doing, perhaps he will rethink his actions. If not, we will probably have to kill him. If he has any friends, we say he was a criminal because he almost killed a person. Does that sound good enough?"

"I am an elf owl" Olivia said, nodding "I can spy easily." The one time she liked being tiny in comparison to other people.
"Well, that is brilliant. I would like you to start spying as soon as you are ready, which is preferably sometime today." Queen Lillia said and smiled. "Thank you so much for offering."

Alva made sure to stay ducked in the bush.
"Well, thanks for that." She grunted as she popped her arm that had become uncomfortably stiff. 
"Alright, we need to think logically about this. We look like humans, there is no way he could have heard us, and there are other humans here. So this man is bloody insane." Alva whispered and thought for a few moments,
"Queen Lillia told us to avoid killing anyone, so if we shout at him from this distance and be all insecure and angry like a human would, and ask him what he is doing, perhaps he will rethink his actions. If not, we will probably have to kill him. If he has any friends, we say he was a criminal because he almost killed a person. Does that sound good enough?"
Otto grinned and said "Go ahead, actress." He motioned for her to go, pulling out his bow and arrow if needed, aiming it at the man.

Otto grinned and said "Go ahead, actress." He motioned for her to go, pulling out his bow and arrow if needed, aiming it at the man.

Alva stood, leaving the bush.
"If he asks about you, I may have to insult you, so don't take anything I say personally." She whispered to him with a slight grin and walked towards the man that had the gun.

She put on a pretty convincing angry expression as she walked.
"Hey!" She shouted at the man, "Are you insane?? What in the world d'you think you're doin'??" She asked angrily, "I don't believe I look like a deer, so why'd you shoot at me like one??"

Alva stood, leaving the bush.
"If he asks about you, I may have to insult you, so don't take anything I say personally." She whispered to him with a slight grin and walked towards the man that had the gun.

She put on a pretty convincing angry expression as she walked. 
"Hey!" She shouted at the man, "Are you insane?? What in the world d'you think you're doin'??" She asked angrily, "I don't believe I look like a deer, so why'd you shoot at me like one??"
The man spit at her, pointing a revolver at her. He roared "Because I live here!"

Otto looked at disgrace at the mans behavior to such a fine woman, and aimed at him.

The man spit at her, pointing a revolver at her. He roared "Because I live here!"

Otto looked at disgrace at the mans behavior to such a fine woman, and aimed at him.
"Ah, you do, huh? Guess that gives you every right to shoot at a person!" She said sarcastically. "Well, I'll just be on my bloody way, then! And if you shoot me, sir, you know what happens to murderers, so keep that in mind. So, lower your gun, and I will go back over there, and leave. You won't have any blood on your hands." Alva said reasonably.

(She's saying "Bloody" so much because that's kind of like a British 'curse word'. And a German stereotype is that they yell a lot and are kinda mean so I thought it'd be fitting if she used the one kind of bad word the British had very often.)

"Well, that is brilliant. I would like you to start spying as soon as you are ready, which is preferably sometime today." Queen Lillia said and smiled. "Thank you so much for offering."
Olivia smiled and curtsied again "I am glad to be of help" She said honestly then backed to the door so she could go "I will see what needs to be done then get right to that."

Olivia smiled and curtsied again "I am glad to be of help" She said honestly then backed to the door so she could go "I will see what needs to be done then get right to that."
Lillia nodded in understanding, "Okay, thank you again, you have lifted a load off of my chest."

Back
Top Bottom