It's a Strange World, After All - A mythical role play

Do you think I should stop making such long stories?

• Yep, just stop.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No, I enjoy it.

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
Lillia nodded in understanding, "Okay, thank you again, you have lifted a load off of my chest."
Olivia smiled and left to make sure she had an emergency bag with some dried food and some water before heading for the tunnel. She shifted before she reached it so she could go in and down without being as noticeable.

Queen Lillia now had one more task, to get the foreigners situated, which would be easy enough. She headed over to the hospital wing, where the most ill foreigner was. From what she had heard, he was healed for the most part, but the bossy and overbearing nurse refused to allow him to leave completely until he was at a healthy weight.

"Ah, you do, huh? Guess that gives you every right to shoot at a person!" She said sarcastically. "Well, I'll just be on my bloody way, then! And if you shoot me, sir, you know what happens to murderers, so keep that in mind. So, lower your gun, and I will go back over there, and leave. You won't have any blood on your hands." Alva said reasonably.

(She's saying "Bloody" so much because that's kind of like a British 'curse word'. And a German stereotype is that they yell a lot and are kinda mean so I thought it'd be fitting if she used the one kind of bad word the British had very often.)
(I know, that's fine. German curse words wouldn't really be ideal on BYC.) The man loaded his revolver, but Otto wasted no more time. He knew it would be annoying to hide the body, but he didn't want Alva hurt or dead. He fired his bow, hitting the man in the head, making him fall down dead. He rushed to Alva, and asked compassionately "Are you all right, apart from that spit on your face?". He grinned a bit.

(I know, that's fine. German curse words wouldn't really be ideal on BYC.) The man loaded his revolver, but Otto wasted no more time. He knew it would be annoying to hide the body, but he didn't want Alva hurt or dead. He fired his bow, hitting the man in the head, making him fall down dead. He rushed to Alva, and asked compassionately "Are you all right, apart from that spit on your face?". He grinned a bit.

Alva chuckled and wiped her face. "Yep, I'm alright. You're a good shot." She complimented. "Now, let's get this body hidden. I'll try to make it look like he got killed by a bear or something." Alva told him. "Can you help me carry him?"

Alva chuckled and wiped her face. "Yep, I'm alright. You're a good shot." She complimented. "Now, let's get this body hidden. I'll try to make it look like he got killed by a bear or something." Alva told him. "Can you help me carry him?"
Otto smiled at her compliment, and lumped the body over his shoulders. He was quite muscular. He carried the body to where Alva wanted it.

Otto smiled at her compliment, and lumped the body over his shoulders. He was quite muscular. He carried the body to where Alva wanted it.

"Just put it in that bush." Alva instructed. She pulled the arrow out of the man and made the hole into a large gash with her pocket knife. She then added four more, along with making a few puncture wounds in his leg.
"Well, that's the most I can do." She said, "So let's go before any more people come."

"Just put it in that bush." Alva instructed. She pulled the arrow out of the man and made the hole into a large gash with her pocket knife. She then added four more, along with making a few puncture wounds in his leg.
"Well, that's the most I can do." She said, "So let's go before any more people come."
Otto nodded and laid him in the bush, taking his revolver. He noted softly "We should be extra quiet now."

Otto nodded and laid him in the bush, taking his revolver. He noted softly "We should be extra quiet now."

"Yes, we definitely should." Alva looked to the gun. "We should leave this with him. Stealing anything of his leaves evidence that someone, not an animal, killed him." She advised logically. "Besides, bow and arrows work better."

Back
Top Bottom