It's a Strange World, After All - A mythical role play

Do you think I should stop making such long stories?

• Yep, just stop.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No, I enjoy it.

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
"Yes, we definitely should." Alva looked to the gun. "We should leave this with him. Stealing anything of his leaves evidence that someone, not an animal, killed him." She advised logically. "Besides, bow and arrows work better."
Otto nodded, his frame bringing the gun back to lay beside the man. He followed, aware of his surroundings. He was a bit dismayed with the tiny find, and started growing impatient, but still keeping hi discipline.

Lyra made her way down to get breakfast quietly. She had stayed in her own room the night before, more due to falling asleep on her bed than by plan. She glanced around as she made her way to see if anything was left since she was rising so late now.

+
Otto nodded, his frame bringing the gun back to lay beside the man. He followed, aware of his surroundings. He was a bit dismayed with the tiny find, and started growing impatient, but still keeping hi discipline.

Alva scanned the area around them, checking rocks and leaf piles once again.
"Maybe we should search in more hidden areas. I highly doubt the tunnel would be out in the middle of a forest." She suggested.

+
Alva scanned the area around them, checking rocks and leaf piles once again.
"Maybe we should search in more hidden areas. I highly doubt the tunnel would be out in the middle of a forest." She suggested.
Otto nodded, and relied intuitively "There is a cave system nearby. we check around there." He started trekking quietly to the location.

Jeffrey, late as usual, slipped nervously into the throne room, tripping over his own awkward feet. Not daring to look up, he made his way up to the queen, bowing low once he was withing speaking distance. He kept his eyes on the floor, and was sweating bullets. He had no idea why he was even there. "You... you summoned me, your Majesty?"

Last edited:
Aiveron awoke to the steady stare of his curious brother on the foot of his bed. "You got in rather late last night. Anything you want to tell me, brother?" He asked with humor.

Aiveron sighed as he sat up in bed. "No, not in the slightest. Perhaps, darling brother, I was avoiding you. Did you ever think of that?" He asked with mild annoyance as he stood to stretch.

"Owch, brother. Why are you so flippant this morning? Was I not polite to lady Aisling? Did I not extend to her my most respect?" Reptar asked quietly.

Aiveron sighed and sat down beside Reptar. "Yes, you did. I'm sorry. I behaved rashly. How about I make it up to you, let's go out and scavenge together. Would that make you happy. One on one time together?" Aiveron asked curiously.

Reptar's lips spread into a fun loving grin. "Yes! That sounds marvelous indeed. Thank you brother. " He said as he ruffled Aiveron's already disheveled hair, before shifting to jump up on the window ledge.

Aiveron grumbled as he fixed his abused locks. "The hair! Why is it always the hair! " He said with a smile, before following his brother.

Last edited:
Quote: "I am not sure if Acan has told you about this, but you are not needed for spying in the tunnel the humans created. Somebody else volunteered, so I would like you to rest Acan's worries and say that I told you you aren't required for spying." Queen Lillia told him simply with a kind smile.

Otto stayed low to the ground, making sure Alva was behind him. They eventually arrived at an overlook watching over the cave system. Otto got down prone to take a look, spying nobody at first.

Alva carefully looked inside the cave and listened. Hearing nothing, she cautiously entered, staying silent and close to the cave's wall, barely daring to breathe just in case someone was indeed in here. She made a gesture for Otto to stay, so she could check to see if it was safe first.

Back
Top Bottom