It's a Strange World, After All - A mythical role play

Do you think I should stop making such long stories?

• Yep, just stop.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No, I enjoy it.

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
Jeffrey bowed before the queen. " Thank you, your Majesty," he said, his eyes almost daring to flicker to her face. He resolved to keep them on the dais, firmly planted on her beautiful shoes, the hem of her dress gently grazing the floor as they peeked from underneath.

Jeffrey bowed before the queen. " Thank you, your Majesty," he said, his eyes almost daring to flicker to her face. He resolved to keep them on the dais, firmly planted on her beautiful shoes, the hem of her dress gently grazing the floor as they peeked from underneath.
"You are welcome." Queen Lillia said and paused for a few moments before saying, "I have other things I must attend to today, so you are dismissed, Jeffrey."

(Made a new role play today, called Reign of the Four Swords. So, if you could check that out (link in my signature) then I'd appreciate it!)

"You are welcome." Queen Lillia said and paused for a few moments before saying, "I have other things I must attend to today, so you are dismissed, Jeffrey."

" Thank you again, your Majesty," he croaked, bowing again and turning to leave the throne room. He was so nervous he nearly fell flat on his face as he went, but caught himself and straightened, walking stiffly out.

Lyra chuckled and shook her head "No, I haven't made any plans at all, and I think they are going to be busy today." 

Leydren smiled at that and asked, "would you mind too terribly much, if I hung around with you? I've missed you lately and would love to catch up." For emphasis, she cast a small pleading look her way.

As Aiveron feasted with his brother, he thought of the arrangements he'd made for his outing with lady Aisling. He couldn't wait for the noon hour to arrive. He smiled lopsidedly as he remembered how pleasant their after dinner reading of poetry had been. It was such a perfect end to such a beautifully blessed day.

Reptar looked to his brother curiously and asked teasingly, "Why the sappy smile? The festering meat tickling your gullet?"

Aiveron snapped out of his reverie to look at Reptar blankly. "What does that even mean?" He asked with a chuckle.

Reptar shrugged his wings and said, "I'm not that sure, but it was sure fun to say!"

Leydren smiled at that and asked, "would you mind too terribly much, if I hung around with you? I've missed you lately and would love to catch up." For emphasis, she cast a small pleading look her way.
Lyra chuckled lightly and reached over to touch Leydren's arm gently "I would love to spend the day with you, my friend. What would you like to do after we finish breakfast?"

Lyra chuckled lightly and reached over to touch Leydren's arm gently "I would love to spend the day with you, my friend. What would you like to do after we finish breakfast?"

Leydren smiled enthusiastically at Lyra and said, "I really have no preference. I'll be happy doing what ever you desire to achieve today. "
(I passed the buck. :plbb )

Back
Top Bottom