It's a Strange World, After All - A mythical role play

Do you think I should stop making such long stories?

• Yep, just stop.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No, I enjoy it.

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
Leydren sighed softly as the warmth fell upon her face and arms. She brushed a few of the pedals of the close by flowers. "I love it out here. It's hard to believe in such an ugly war, such beautiful tranquility still exists." She said absently.
"That is true, this is such a tranquil place." Lyra said and sighed, closing her eyes and turning her face up to the sun.

"That is true, this is such a tranquil place." Lyra said and sighed, closing her eyes and turning her face up to the sun. 

Leydren glanced over at Lyra as she spoke, before moving to take the bench adjacent to her. She then leaned back to rest her back upon the bench to sunbathe. "Oh, this was a very good idea, Lyra. It is such a pleasant day, after all." She complemented.

Leydren glanced over at Lyra as she spoke, before moving to take the bench adjacent to her. She then leaned back to rest her back upon the bench to sunbathe. "Oh, this was a very good idea, Lyra. It is such a pleasant day, after all." She complemented.
Lyra smiled and leaned back also, closing her eyes to enjoy the warmth of the sun above. "It is a good day." She agreed

( StarrNico? )
(Yeah, I was trying to give someone else a chance to respond but...)

Lyra smiled and leaned back also, closing her eyes to enjoy the warmth of the sun above. "It is a good day." She agreed

(Yeah, I was trying to give someone else a chance to respond but...)

( Oh, I understand. Where did everyone go on this rp? :/ )

Leydren savored the warmth, until a time later, she felt a shadow fall over her. She blinked open her eyes to find Reptar standing next to the beach looking down at her. She started at first, then sighed softly. "Oh, it's only you! What do you want?" She asked in annoyance.

Reptar shrugged and stated humorously, "I was on my way back to the castle and saw you both laid out here. It's my buzzard nature to check out possible corpses. Even if they don't offer much meat, like yourself. " At Leydren's glare, he shrugged and added with a bow, "But alas I see you're not dead. I'm glad you'll live to kick another day. Good day Madam Secretary and Lady Lyra." He then folded his arms behind his back and slowly strolled off into the garden.

Last edited:
( Oh, I understand. Where did everyone go on this rp?
hmm.png
)

Leydren savored the warmth, until a time later, she felt a shadow fall over her. She blinked open her eyes to find Reptar standing next to the beach looking down at her. She started at first, then sighed softly. "Oh, it's only you! What do you want?" She asked in annoyance.

Reptar shrugged and stated humorously, "I was on my way back to the castle and saw you both laid out here. It's my buzzard nature to check out possible corpses. Even if they don't offer much meat, like yourself. " At Leydren's glare, he shrugged and added with a bow, "But alas I see you're not dead. I'm glad you'll live to kick another day. Good day Madam Secretary and Lady Lyra." He then folded his arms behind his back and slowly strolled off into the garden.
(*shrugs*)
"We were just enjoying the warmth" Lyra said, watching Reptar curiously. She looked to Leydren and smiled a little, leaning close to speak quietly "You know, he just does that to get a rise from you."

( I'm pretty sure jabba/ poesacomplice got the ban stick, and i am still on the road, but I'm hoping to get home tomorrow. Hooray! Soo looking forward to my own bed!)

(not sure exactly, but he does get rather frisky with his characters more than the rules like for G rated content, so I'm wondering if it is that.)

(Do you know why? So he is banned from the website?)
(I kind of keep track of Jabba's posts, and he's said some stuff that I have actually reported so I think maybe it's that. He hasn't been one to follow the rules much. But he actually got on a few days ago (at least, his profile says that) so I think maybe the ban's temporary. Usually they don't straight up ban people permanently on the first time.)

Back
Top Bottom