It's a Strange World, After All - A mythical role play

Do you think I should stop making such long stories?

• Yep, just stop.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No, I enjoy it.

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
"Then you can trace patterns, while you keep me company, if you want? Besides, you're better with a needle then you think you are." Leydren replied genuinely.
~~~
(Oh, I'll enjoy that link.
highfive.gif
)

Aiveron listened quietly to every single word. He smiled and held his glass up in a toast, " To the eloquence of words. Where they enhance and reflect the world around." He said with appreciation.
Lyra chuckled and shrugged "I would stay with you and help as I can" She said softly and walked with her to the room they had to go to.

~~~
Aisling smiled and looked to him, raising her glass to touch it ti his before taking a drink from it

Lyra chuckled and shrugged "I would stay with you and help as I can" She said softly and walked with her to the room they had to go to.

~~~

Aisling smiled and looked to him, raising her glass to touch it to his before taking a drink from it 

Leydren smiled happily to her friend and sat down at the quilt to work. "Thank you, it really does help to have company. " She said with gratitude.
~~~
Aiveron savored the layered flavors of the wine as sniffed and sipped it.

Leydren smiled happily to her friend and sat down at the quilt to work. "Thank you, it really does help to have company. " She said with gratitude.
~~~
Aiveron savored the layered flavors of the wine as sniffed and sipped it.
Lyra smiled again and took a seat, looking at the quilt then seeing where she could help at quietly
~~~
Aisling smiled at him and looked to the lake again, enjoying the quiet with him.

Magatha and Dan shifted and flew to their quarters attached to the henhouse. Shifting back to her human shape, Magatha hobbled in slowly, holding onto her husband Dan, who lovingly held open the door for her as she shuffled inside.

Lyra smiled again and took a seat, looking at the quilt then seeing where she could help at quietly
~~~

Aisling smiled at him and looked to the lake again, enjoying the quiet with him.

Leydren glanced to Lyra after a time and asked, "Something on your mind?"
~~~
Aiveron settled on his right elbow and looked across the lake. "Sometimes, I wonder what it must be like to be a waterfowl. To be almost of three worlds. One of water, flight and land." He said quietly, as he watched several ducks swimming and diving under the water.

Leydren glanced to Lyra after a time and asked, "Something on your mind?"
~~~
Aiveron settled on his right elbow and looked across the lake. "Sometimes, I wonder what it must be like to be a waterfowl. To be almost of three worlds. One of water, flight and land." He said quietly, as he watched several ducks swimming and diving under the water.
Lyra looked up at her, surprised then shook her head "NoI was just enjoying the peace" She said and looked back to the piece she was working on for the quilt

~~~
Aisling looked to the lake fowl then back to him and tilted her head a little "That would be different, floating on the water like that everyday yet still being able to fly and walk on land. I never really thought about them that much before."

Lyra looked up at her, surprised then shook her head "NoI was just enjoying the peace" She said and looked back to the piece she was working on for the quilt

~~~

Aisling looked to the lake fowl then back to him and tilted her head a little "That would be different, floating on the water like that everyday yet still being able to fly and walk on land. I never really thought about them that much before." 

Leydren smiled gently and returned to her tiger swallowtail. "Yes, it is quite peaceful up here." She said quietly.
~~~
Aiveron grinned widely as he followed that up with, "Ah, but we can. At least for a few hours. I've arranged a boat for us."

Leydren smiled gently and returned to her tiger swallowtail. "Yes, it is quite peaceful up here." She said quietly.
~~~
Aiveron grinned widely as he followed that up with, "Ah, but we can. At least for a few hours. I've arranged a boat for us."
(Want to drop them until the others come back?)

~~~
Aisling giggled and dipped her head in a nod "That is true and I would like to go on the boat with you." She said, turning her attention back to him and the picnic before them

(Want to drop them until the others come back?)

~~~

Aisling giggled and dipped her head in a nod "That is true and I would like to go on the boat with you." She said, turning her attention back to him and the picnic before them 

( Sure! Was running on empty on things to say. :lol: )
~~~
Aiveron truly adored this time as they both enjoyed their food and time together.

Emily slipped away after the meal rush was over and dishes had been done well enough to slip away. As soon as she had noiselessly escaped out the scullery door, she shifted into her Philippine monkey eating eagle self, and quickly ascended the sky. She soon found an updraft so she could just float up in the sky for a while with minimal effort, enjoying the rush of air between her flight feathers.

Back
Top Bottom