It's a Strange World, After All - A mythical role play

Do you think I should stop making such long stories?

• Yep, just stop.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No, I enjoy it.

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
( the queen is also a raven. And her beau is dead. It was a good thing too, as he was sort of a dork anyways. The character form is at the beginning of the thread with the rules of engagement. Garjla must accept your character form, then you can play!)

Maybe late to the party, but I'll play: Poboy is a dejected young raven in his mid- twenties. He feels the whole world is against him while he still struggles to find himself.

Meantime, he envies the romantic relationships he sees around him, and seeks to destroy them with cunning and malice. He is a raven.

Black, dark and evil. Deep inside, he really only wishes to be loved, but not finding that....travels down a dark and lonely path.

Can I get some love and join the game?

I promise to try and stay in character and follow the script!
Sounds interesting. Could you make a form for him, please? If you do that, you can play! (once I accept it) :) There's no script, really, just do whatever the heck you want if it doesn't mess up the role play.

Last edited:
Aisling smiled and reached over the side to pick up one of the flowers so she could sniff it. She smiled and looked to him again, happy they were out here and together

Aiveron felt true inspiration as he watched Aisling's movements. The gentle way she smelled the flower. "Oh, lady lilies of the lake, you all dress in pink and white attire. Is it not your luminous perfection that aspires? What soft silken lips caress thy cheek? For your showy nature is not meek. How can you speak with such perfumed kiss? Now my muted days cannot compare to this."

(And yes, I just wrote that. :p )

Acan watched his life's work sway in the gentle breeze, their perfumed heads nodding lazily. He was glad that his garden facilitated so many connections among the birds, but lamented his own awkward abilities with the fairer sex. After all, he was huge, practically a giant among birds, standing about 10 feet tall in his natural form. He was not one to dwell, so he threw himself into his work to keep his mind busy. Jeffrey precipitated idle chatter, punctuated occasionally with single word additions from Acan as he was never a man of many words.

Aiveron felt true inspiration as he watched Aisling's movements. The gentle way she smelled the flower. "Oh, lady lilies of the lake, you all dress in pink and white attire. Is it not your luminous perfection that aspires? What soft silken lips caress thy cheek? For your showy nature is not meek. How can you speak with such perfumed kiss? Now my muted days cannot compare to this."

(And yes, I just wrote that.
tongue.png
)
( :) Good job)

Aisling looked up to him and smiled again "That is lovely" She said honestly after a moment of silence.

( Aw, thanks!
1f633.png
Get ready for cheesy. )

Aiveron smiled humbly and looked out over the lake. "Thank you very much. But it is you, Lady Aisling, who is lovely. " He said with conviction.
Aisling blushed again, smiling happily at his assertment. She looked to the flower again, focusing on it to center herself so that she could stop blushing, though the flower only made her think of his poem again. She determined to keep and press the flower to keep it as a reminder of this day.

Aisling blushed again, smiling happily at his assertment. She looked to the flower again, focusing on it to center herself so that she could stop blushing, though the flower only made her think of his poem again. She determined to keep and press the flower to keep it as a reminder of this day. 

Aiveron glanced back to Aisling and smiled cheerfully. "It seems the ducks are talking about us. They seem fairly certain that we are cheating floating on the lake with the use of this boat." He said with a chuckle.

Acan watched his life's work sway in the gentle breeze, their perfumed heads nodding lazily. He was glad that his garden facilitated so many connections among the birds, but lamented his own awkward abilities with the fairer sex. After all, he was huge, practically a giant among birds, standing about 10 feet tall in his natural form. He was not one to dwell, so he threw himself into his work to keep his mind busy. Jeffrey precipitated idle chatter, punctuated occasionally with single word additions from Acan as he was never a man of many words.

Reptar stepped out I to the garden to get some sun and fresh air. He looked over to Acan and dipped his head in acknowledgement, before walking over to him. "The garden is resplendent as always." He said quietly.

Reptar stepped out I to the garden to get some sun and fresh air. He looked over to Acan and dipped his head in acknowledgement, before walking over to him. "The garden is resplendent as always." He said quietly.

Acan smiled, silently acknowledging Reptar's assessment.

Back
Top Bottom