Jade pics please!

So all the JADE are spalding ...one with only an inkling souvenir of green blood and the other one a real hybrid !

All birds that come into the hands of the human are suspicious .... purity is questionable. only the birds in nature are susceptible to be pure.
In many countries ... they don't care about wild live ... it's only a Westerners problem!
Here in Pakistan:

Are these killed for food or sport?

I know this thread is long done and over with. But for what it is worth, Brad Legg got the original "Jades" from my family. They were spalding from the get-go. If I find the old photos I have of the original trio I'll scan them and post them. The old man we bought them from was selling them as Cameos, but I knew they weren't which is why I approached Brad at the auction. I had intended on calling them "Olives" as I felt it was more descriptive of the dusky green shade their necks had.

I know this thread is long done and over with. But for what it is worth, Brad Legg got the original "Jades" from my family. They were spalding from the get-go. If I find the old photos I have of the original trio I'll scan them and post them. The old man we bought them from was selling them as Cameos, but I knew they weren't which is why I approached Brad at the auction. I had intended on calling them "Olives" as I felt it was more descriptive of the dusky green shade their necks had.
Interesting, i wish you could find these photos.

20180621_094052.jpg
I'm searching for pictures of jade peachicks . Do they look similar like IB chicks when young? Here a picture of my 2 years old jade peacock.

Back
Top Bottom