Janoel 10 plus mini incubator

ttgof

In the Brooder
Jun 28, 2018
Hi everyone,

After keeping my girls (and a few boys) for the last 9 years I have decided to hatch my own.

I have bought a janoel 10 plus but am pretty confused as to what all the settings are and in particular how to check/vary the humidity level... Does anyone have any experience with this or advice... All answers gratefully received xxx

I haven’t heard of the 10 plus, they may have renamed it because it doesn’t hold 12. I have the janoel 12 and this video helped a lot. Check it out it might help. Ps I love mine after calibrate with know accurate thermometer it holds temperature spot on at 99.5.

I haven’t heard of the 10 plus, they may have renamed it because it doesn’t hold 12. I have the janoel 12 and this video helped a lot. Check it out it might help. Ps I love mine after calibrate with know accurate thermometer it holds temperature spot on at 99.5.
Thanks for this.

My incubator is quite different in appearance but great info!

I got the Janoel 10 Plus for xmas and have just started a batch of eggs in it! So far the only thing I don't like is the cable to the turning motor being so short. It unplugs when I lift the top off. I get that it might tangle inside, but why not put it on the outside?

Back
Top Bottom