Janoel 12

I keep a cup for measuring children's medication in mine filled with water. It still gives the turner enough room to move around. The humidity stays around 40-45 %. I have to fill it daily but it really helps with fluctuations. When it goes on lock down and the top tray gets removed I put a taller shot glass in that has more surface area and and is taller to keep chicks out. I use a sponge then as well if needed.

I keep a cup for measuring children's medication in mine filled with water. It still gives the turner enough room to move around. The humidity stays around 40-45 %. I have to fill it daily but it really helps with fluctuations. When it goes on lock down and the top tray gets removed I put a taller shot glass in that has more surface area and and is taller to keep chicks out. I use a sponge then as well if needed.

That sounds like a good plan. I live in Tennessee and never had any problems with incubating dry but I'm sure where a person lives would probably make a difference, also time of year might matter. We got lots of humidity here right now.

Hi I have just bought a JANOEL12 and am testing but have been having trouble with setting, the ambient temperature here ( North QLD Australia) is 34C , could you let me know what setting you have on your machine i.e.
HU, HD, LS , HS, CA, AH, & AL , thanks.

My temp was preset to 38*C, but to help keep it steady I set it on a towel and wrapped another towel around it. It always kept a consistent reading. I put another thermometer inside and it seemed fairly consistent too.

It should have a preset temp. I would leave it there. I have hatched around 6 batches of chicks in it since I got it last March. The preset temp has been accurate. For me it has worked great. My last hatch was a little over a week ago and it has been freezing outside here. My ambient house temp has been much colder than normal and my incubator preformed as well as it usually does.

My ambient temp. is 34 degrees C maybe this has something to do with the problems I am having .

Could you send me your settings for HU, HD, LS HS, CA, AH & AL, thanks. Also what is your room ambient temperature ?

I have some eggs coming in a couple of days I thought I would have the incubator set up in 24 hours

My ambient temp. is 34 degrees C maybe this has something to do with the problems I am having .

Could you send me your settings for HU, HD, LS HS, CA, AH & AL, thanks. Also what is your room ambient temperature ?

I have some eggs coming in a couple of days I thought I would have the incubator set up in 24 hours

I don't know what all those settings are. I plugged mine in. It heated to 38*C and stayed there. You are in a very warm environment but it looks like the incubator would just hav to work less. What problems are you having?

I have set the temperature at 38 C all straight forward but the incubator inside still reads 42.5 C , by playing around with the settings I got the LED reading to be the same as the inside reading but they both read 43.5C when the setting was still 38C.

If you flick through your settings it will tell you what they are and maybe you could send them to me, thanks.

I have set the temperature at 38 C all straight forward but the incubator inside still reads 42.5 C , by playing around with the settings I got the LED reading to be the same as the inside reading but they both read 43.5C when the setting was still 38C.

If you flick through your settings it will tell you what they are and maybe you could send them to me, thanks.

I have plugged it in and I don't see how to flip to other settings. If you are sure your other thermometer is correct then I would lower the incubator setting by 5 degrees to 33. But I would want to be sure that the other thermometer was accurate. are you sure you have the same incubator? Janoel12?

definitely a JANOEL12 press once to set temp. adjust and press again, then hold button down for 3 seconds and then Hu comes up, press again and then you can adjust enter this then go to + and the next function comes up "Hd" etc.

I tried to adjust the temp. on LED by putting CA (temp adjustment) to -5 but it didn't seem to make any difference.

I have just set temp. to 38C and CA to -3.8 and put a glass thermometer in the incubator we'll see what happens but if you could get me your readings it might give me a starting point, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom