January Baked Goods Swap *Sign Ups Closed*

I received delicious cheese rolls from (by matching up locations...) ShellyGA! After noting the rate at which they were disappearing, half went into the freezer.

Tamsflock, glad you liked it. I enjoy introducing people to that multigrain bread, but figured it would be mean to *just* send something good for you. :)

-Wendy

I received delicious cheese rolls from (by matching up locations...) ShellyGA! After noting the rate at which they were disappearing, half went into the freezer.

Tamsflock, glad you liked it. I enjoy introducing people to that multigrain bread, but figured it would be mean to *just* send something good for you. :)

-Wendy

things have been so crazy that I haven't gotten to the PM's with the DC..glad they made it.. I had to bake them when the family wasn't around.. quadruple batch...lol

I won't be hosting one next month. But if someone wants to take over and run it next month that is fine. I need to take a break from so much shipping.

Got my cookies from farmerChef today and all I can say is they are DELISH!!! Are they carrot cookies with golden raisins? OMG very, very good. I ate two within the first five minutes
wee.gif

Thank you!

Last edited:
I don't mind running it if everyone doesn't mind a change to the format. In my "Homemade Christmas Ornament" swaps, I post the names of participants as they sign up (the BEGINNING list). At the end of the sign up time I re-post the FINAL list and everyone knows that they are sending to the person BELOW them on the list. Once the ornament is ready to be mailed, people PM their recipient for their address. I usually request everyone posts when they have received their ornaments, preferably with a picture so we can all ooooh and aaaah
ep.gif

See the November/December swap here... https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/592372/homemade-christmas-ornament-swap-november-december-closed

If there are no objections to this format, I'll be glad to do it for you this month reesepoultry, just let me know.

Joanne aka sianara

Back
Top Bottom