~~~ JANUARY PHOTO CONTEST ~~~ CLOSED WINNER ANNNOUNCED!! ~~

welcome-byc.gif

caf.gif
can you make it more entries PLZ! I take lots of pictures! I usually cant decide but you don't if you don't feel like it!
tongue.png

Last edited:
caf.gif
can you make it more entries PLZ! I take lots of pictures! I usually cant decide but you don't if you don't feel like it!
tongue.png
I like to keep it at one image for organisation and ease in judging. (I like to take photographic components into account), however I do have a tip in choosing images. I face this all of the time, I am only allowed to enter 9 pics into the county fair, thog I take thousands a year.

Pick the one that you believe shows off your subject the best.

Imagine it as a magazine image. If you dont believe it would look good in say a Lawn and Garden, or a National Geographic, it probably isn't the image you're looking for.

Perhaps for the March Contest I will let each contestant enter two images ^^

I like to keep it at one image for organisation and ease in judging. (I like to take photographic components into account), however I do have a tip in choosing images. I face this all of the time, I am only allowed to enter 9 pics into the county fair, thog I take thousands a year.

Pick the one that you believe shows off your subject the best.

Imagine it as a magazine image. If you dont believe it would look good in say a Lawn and Garden, or a National Geographic, it probably isn't the image you're looking for.

Perhaps for the March Contest I will let each contestant enter two images ^^
thumbsup.gif
OKie doke! well i cant wait for march then!

Back
Top Bottom