Java Green peafowl questions

It looks like you can see the pictures he posted on his profile page.
They're posted along with the note:

"these are photo of her getting her manie an petty, Of wing clipping you can get a better look ather face back legs for those of you who keep calling her a spalding keep inmind almost 8 months old still much more growing to do before getting blue greenish sholder to wings ...My lil Princesa wild thing!! Hope this pleases the masses of asses"

Which raises the questions:
Why are you clipping her wings? Does she free range?
And, who are you referring to as "masses of asses"? Should we be offended?
idunno.gif

So are we getting called A$$e$ cause we asked for more photos? that ain't very nice, we just wanted to see the bird pure or not don't matter we love peas
sad.png
I can't tell if she is pure or not i never had greens, just some with green blood
sad.png
but when i saw the crest fanned i did question the purity of said bird , but it was explained that it was fanned out on purpose on that mean, mean bird .

yes I free range my peacocks they love my yard they love everything that I have to offer I never had to cage them and love them walking around my big yard...I reluctantly do clip one wingonly to keep them from danger or doing danger two other animals when thats only once they get to my so called Kingdom of freedom ....but when I got my black shoulder she was penned up with a male pi peafowland the eggs she is lang I am scared are pi....e_wwwwww not wanting black shoulder pi mix.

edited by staff

Last edited by a moderator:
yes I free range my peacocks they love my yard they love everything that I have to offer I never had to cage them and love them walking around my big yard...I reluctantly do clip one wingonly to keep them from danger or doing danger two other animals when thats only once they get to my so called Kingdom of freedom ....but when I got my black shoulder she was penned up with a male pi peafowland the eggs she is lang I am scared are pi....e_wwwwww not wanting black shoulder pi mix.

edited by staff

I think I missed something?Anybody want to fill me in?
But...
Just so you know, wing clipping puts peas in danger, as it takes away their only defense against predators (flight).

You gals and guys do know that we can report posts as offensive, spam or "other", just click the little red flag in the bottom left of the post.

-Kathy

Back
Top Bottom