July Hatch-a-long

it the cord...it takes care of it's self!! sweet little baby!
jumpy.gif

it the cord...it takes care of it's self!! sweet little baby!
jumpy.gif
it is a LOUD baby. Maybe it won't be so loud when the others hatch. 24 hours exactly after going into lockdown... didn't do anything when I was home, then both times I left the house, it pipped then zipped LOL! missed the boring part I guess. Just glad we got home in time to see it
yesss.gif

A storm just went through here a little over an hour ago. The power went out at the beginning of the storm. I immediately took the backup battery6 from my computer and plugged my incubator into it. Fan and heater are running on battery. Turner is off. I hope the battery lasts until the power comes back on. Hubby brought in an inverter from his work truck and is ready to hook up a car battery if this backup unit runs out of poop. Something everyone should think about preparing when eggs are in the incubator.

A storm just went through here a little over an hour ago. The power went out at the beginning of the storm. I immediately took the backup battery6 from my computer and plugged my incubator into it. Fan and heater are running on battery. Turner is off. I hope the battery lasts until the power comes back on. Hubby brought in an inverter from his work truck and is ready to hook up a car battery if this backup unit runs out of poop. Something everyone should think about preparing when eggs are in the incubator.

Super important... You just never know!

Back
Top Bottom