July Online Mystery Hatching Egg Swap Now Closed

I am in x4.. love these swaps.. my only challenge is that I swap eggs so much.. it is often hard to tell when my eggs arrive..
he.gif
asking that you put something to identify July BYC swap on the box..in the box..or on each egg..
lau.gif

filling out forms now

Shelly

I am in x4.. love these swaps.. my only challenge is that I swap eggs so much.. it is often hard to tell when my eggs arrive..
he.gif
asking that you put something to identify July BYC swap on the box..in the box..or on each egg..
lau.gif

filling out forms now

Shelly
X 2...I have 3 other swaps going right now too...lol

Do you ever say something that you regret or realize it was taken the wrong way (or maybe everybody is just being gracious and allowing somebody else the chance at coveted eggs).

Last month I mentioned that tons of people signed up for turkeys and other times Guineas. Now nobody requested them. I realize some cannot have either of these with where they live. I've also had several sign up for anything. If you really could not live without one or the other, send me a PM. We may have a couple swappers that can send Turkeys or Guineas. I may do a lottery system if I get a lot of requests. Also, remember turkey swappers are only required to send 4 eggs.

Sorry I anybody was offended.

I just signed up and said I wanted turkeys every time!!!!!! MINE MINE MINE ( ok I got them last time and said I'd take most anything, but turkeys bring out the grabby 5 year old in me) Hopefully some of them will hatch, I'm down to 2 eggs. I'm sure we will all be more picky again in the fall.

But more seriously a lottery sounds like a good idea, or one from people that got second choice last month. Whatever is less work. Then if you get turkey or Guineas eggs you can say OMG I won the lottery! thats sounds more fun then sjtu getting eggs!

Back
Top Bottom