Jumbo Coturnix eggs needed

acmeacres

In the Brooder
10 Years
Jan 7, 2010
Phoenix AZ
Hello everyone, been a while since I was on here. Im actually in need of 100-200 jumbo quail eggs. If anyone who has available eggs could drop me a note with what they've got, the price and shipping to zip 85023, I'd appreciate it!

Hi there, I have plenty of coturnix eggs! I get between 20 and 27 eggs a day from my birds right now, I'm planning on selling some of them later this week, cause the eggs just aren't selling. So if it's later this week, like Friday or Saturday, I could do 100 easy. After this Friday, it would be lower, probably 80 or so at one time.

I have all mine in the same pen right now because of a predator problem. In the pen are about 15 jumbo golden females, 5 jumbo brown females, 4 or 5 tibetan (tux, rosetta, red, dark) females, 2 or 3 whites, and 2 cinnamons. There are 2 golden males, 1 jumbo brown, 1 dark tux, 1 rosetta, 2 white, and 1 cinnamon in the pen with them. Last hatch I got quite a few goldens (obviously), some dark tibetan tuxes, a couple whites, some browns, and some that look like brown and golden mixed, but that's not possible. So those are gonna be keepers for a while, until I can figure out what color they are
big_smile.png

The hatch before was 1 white, 2 cinnamon, 6 browns, and the rest golden (8 I think).

The eggs are $2.50 a dozen. Shipping to you is $18 ($15 actual shipping plus $3 for materials and paypal fees). Let me know if you're interested.

Back
Top Bottom