June 1st Quilt Block Exchange

One more question, I promise ;), what green? Grass, sage, hunter or does it matter? Funny a star pattern is what I am using

..Forgot to finish before sending... a star pattern is what I'm using for the April swap, should get pretty good at it huh?!? Have a good March everyone. BTW, my new babies should be here March 29th, 6 BO hens and 1 RIR roo!!!! SOOOOO Excited!

I think any greens for the star, new babies love it, I'm getting 18 eggs on tuesday to set for the Easter hatch along, chickens chickens and more chickens, they are so like potato chips you can't just have one. Stay warm

Sign me up.

Before we moved here a couple years ago, I was debating whether I wanted to get a horse again or not... then I decided no, I want to get back into quilting and get a garden going too. You guys are definitely helping me to fulfill the first part!

I actually prefer the Annie's Choice block but I'll go with what everyone else wants. The hunter's star is nice too.

Greens for the star and white back ground... got it.

Looks good to me. Are we going to do light and dark green stars on a white background or green and white stars on different green background?
This is me getting all excited and I have only just started the blocks or April chicken blocks!
I personally don't have a preference for white or green background vs. star (white or green). IMO as long as the entire block is of any greens and any whites it will work. I was actually thinking about using white w/green prints for background, and solid greens or greens w/a bit of white for the star proper. As long as its entirely greens and whties, they will all go togather.

If everyone else wants white background, I'll do it that way though.

This is who I have so far signed up:
Marty1876
Katsdar
Fenrosie
Pharmgirl
Mynikafl
Lacy Blues
Majack
Kimmie6067
babymakes6
CarolineNH

So far "Hunter Star" is the choice, and Greens with Whites as Marty says any combination will work, so it is up to the designer.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom