June 2015 Hatch A Long HAL

Awesome! What kind of eggs did you set?  What kind of bantams are you raising?
Ameraucana,Millie fleur d'uccle,pile old english,spangled old English,white face black Spanish,black tail white Japs,and Belgium quail De'anvers....I ordered a mixed variety of eggs so I don't know how many of each breed but I'm super stoked

Hey everyone, I just found this and would love to join! My name is Kelsea, I haven't attempted to hatch in about 2 years now but finally broke down and set 48 eggs on the 22 of May. I am using a homemade incubator and so far, so good. Most of them look like they are developing. 15 of them are barred rocks, 18 of them are black austrolorps, 5 BBS English Orpingtons (shipped), 4 jubilee English Orpingtons (shipped), 3 buff english Orpingtons (shipped), and 3 splash English Orphingtons (shipped). I am extremely excited for this hatch and so glad I found this group!

Hey everyone, I just found this and would love to join! My name is Kelsea, I haven't attempted to hatch in about 2 years now but finally broke down and set 48 eggs on the 22 of May. I am using a homemade incubator and so far, so good. Most of them look like they are developing. 15 of them are barred rocks, 18 of them are black austrolorps, 5 BBS English Orpingtons (shipped), 4 jubilee English Orpingtons (shipped), 3 buff english Orpingtons (shipped), and 3 splash English Orphingtons (shipped). I am extremely excited for this hatch and so glad I found this group!
wow nice flock sounds like good luck with you babies

Back
Top Bottom