Just a normal ghost night

Quote:
Uh..Huh..... I once stayed at a place where I would hear stomping thru the house----turned out it was those 20# squirrels running across the roof. (Yes, I know, squirrels aren't 20 #s, but you’d swear they were if you heard what I heard) Your dog was probably barking at the Raccoons and/or possums that like to check around dwellings for leftover cat/dog food. (Do you feed outdoor animals late in the day where there's food leftover? If not coons/possums, then bigfoot) And as for doors and chairs moving, old houses creak and doors and cabinets out of plum will move with the slightest air movement.

Quote:
I've heard they don't like having their stuff messed with... I'd do it just to annoy em hehehe!

Tried that for a while and then they started to terrorize my poor cats. Once I moved my cats were fine again.

My sister lived in a house like that years ago. There is no way I would stay in that house with some of the things that happened to them. Bed's shaking like crazy in the middle of the night, garbage can's flying through the room, etc. She was cool with it. (She's the "strange" one in the family) After she had a major surgery and her husband had put a mattress in their den for her to rest on where it was warm, "something" grabbed her around her throat and draggedher off the mattress. She got scared then. My mother is a very religious person and saw the form of a man standing on the back porch once when they were visiting. She refused to ever go back. My sister and her husband finally bought another house down the street. We were all so relieved. Seemed whatever or whoever had started getting violent the longer they stayed there. No on since has ever lived there for more than a few months. Assume they weren't as tolerant as my sister.
We also lived in an old house when were small and were alway's getting in trouble for being out of bed at night (my parent's room was downstairs) when we would be asleep. My mother hated that house. She was scared the whole time we lived there.

Last edited:
I'm just tolerant enough that I would probably get a kick out of some of the antics. The more violent ones would probably just tick me off and I'd start yelling at them. The supernatural interests me but I'm too much of a goofball to be completely freaked out by it.

I used.to think I lived in haunted houses & then realized its eve ry house and that its me, not this house. Just sensitive to these things. They usuallyeam no harm.

That wasn't a ghost! Me and Bill paid you a visit to see how far you were on the quail pen. We started stomping because we saw spiders.
smile.png

I have a house that has some ghosts. I only saw one but my 7 year old dd saw two, one is a little boy. I don't know who they are because we researched the owner's lists over the years and I didn't see anyone died in the house being listed as deceased. There was an "estate" in the beginning but it was owned by the wife. They are totally harmless but if you don't pay attention, they pop up. I would tell them to "go to the light, your love ones are waiting for them". They would move across the room and disappear in the walls and don't show back up. They do pop up during our stressful nights or storms coming.

Quote:
Uh..Huh..... I once stayed at a place where I would hear stomping thru the house----turned out it was those 20# squirrels running across the roof. (Yes, I know, squirrels aren't 20 #s, but you’d swear they were if you heard what I heard) Your dog was probably barking at the Raccoons and/or possums that like to check around dwellings for leftover cat/dog food. (Do you feed outdoor animals late in the day where there's food leftover? If not coons/possums, then bigfoot) And as for doors and chairs moving, old houses creak and doors and cabinets out of plum will move with the slightest air movement.

No opossums or coons the dogs stay up all night and chase those off... This is my indoor little pomerian that started barking.

Back
Top Bottom