Just devastated =(

Let's hope she'll go back
fl.gif
hugs.gif

Thank you everyone for your hopes, hugs and prayers.... I'm still hoping and looking, but still no sign of her.......

I just can't get past the "what if" though. If I had done this, maybe it wouldn't have happened. If I had let the young roo's that we can't keep out, maybe it would have been one of them??

my one hen has trouble getting into the pen areas sometimes and has not gotten back in before dark..the first two times its happened she was hunkered down right beside the fence sleeping and our dog buddy found her...then the other day she didnt get in on time again and we looked everywhere for her...well i was a nervous wreck because it was dropping to 27 degrees outside that night...so i looked everywhere imaginable...so i went home hoping she was just sleeping somewhere warm..when i went to work the next morning i made my son come feed and open the coop door for the other hens....when out of the dog box that we have by the pond for the ducks comes the missing hen...lol...and that was the one place i didnt look only because i figured that if she heard my voice then she would come out and tell me she wants to go home...but no...she just slept sound in the dog box..lol...which has a big fence around also..so my boyfriend said that she probably couldnt see and got confused and just went into the box thinking it was her coop...so for now on we make sure we go down before dark to round them....lol...but at least she was ok and next time ill know where she is...

Back
Top Bottom