Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Pics
holy crap. I actually won the marans? Ooooooh dear. Staggered hatch here we come!
lau.gif

Donna, can you pm me your pp address so I can send you the payment?

NEW OFFER
BUY IT NOW

Eggs to ship Tuesday 4/2/2013 (payment needs to be sent by 10am Tuesday to ship on Tuesday)
Number of Eggs: 18
Bidding starts at $18
Shipping is $17 priority with tracking (I will combine shipping for $5 more)

18 Blue and Black Copper Marans Hatching Eggs. I have a Black Copper Marans roo over Blue and Black Copper pullets/hens. About half of my pullets are showing nice copper in their hackles and should improve with the next generation. I have been getting some nice dark eggs from a few of these girls and that should improve too the next generation in these hatching eggs. You will not get all dark eggs. Egg color will vary from bird to bird and how long they have been laying. I Breed for type most of all. All have feathered legs, but as with most Marans you could get some with and without feathered legs. Again... I just didn't have room to set these eggs.

This is an example of one of my darker eggs. She is NOT in the Marans breeding pen YET, she is with 2 sisters that lay a nice dark egg too.

These are my eggs and pretty close to the color inside with a flash. NOT ALL EGGS WILL BE THIS DARK.

I couple of pullets in the breeding pen, now laying.

My breeding Roo. He has a better tail now
tongue.png

Please make sure you have read and understand the RULES of this thread any BYC before bidding. Good Luck!

This is BIN. I've got 18 Orpington eggs now. I have black hens and one lavender hen covered by a black roo. They are all laying. later. These eggs can go out tomorrow.

I'm asking $15 for the eggs with $15 for shipping. I bubble wrap each egg and place air cell up in a priority box and secured inside with shredded paper. I take Paypal only. I can not be responsible for damages done during shipping or no replacements due to shipping and or incubation methods.

Ok, here are some pics

Just wanted to make sure people know I added the pics and also increased the egg count. This is the current amount of eggs I have right now.

Back
Top Bottom