Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Auction

8 Bourbon Red Turkey Eggs

Shipping is $17-- individually bubble wrapped, packed in shredded paper and double boxed in a medium Priority box. Buyers are reporting good growth in the shipped eggs.

Bidding starts at $16
Bidding ends at 10 pm EST THur May 23. Paypal payment due at end of auction please.​
THese are still up for bidding!!

I usually send at least 10 eggs--- do the math -- these are a great deal!

edited to add-- no bids.

Last edited:
BUY IT NOW..........
LAVENDER MUSCOVY ARE LAYING WELL AGAIN.

I have 3 Lav. drakes and 4 lav hens & 1 black hen.

6+ eggs $ 30 shipped.
$3 per eggs & Med Flat rate box $12.35

I can do 12+ also.
Shipping on 12+ will be $18.

BUY IT NOW..........
LAVENDER MUSCOVY ARE LAYING WELL AGAIN.

I have 3 Lav. drakes and 4 lav hens & 1 black hen.

6+ eggs $ 30 shipped.
$3 per eggs & Med Flat rate box $12.35

I can do 12+ also.
Shipping on 12+ will be $18.
tongue.gif
I hope they keep on laying!!!
cool.png

Auction

8 Sweetgrass turkey eggs! EIGHT!!

2 Extras if the girls are on the ball this weekend!!

To ship on Tuesday! Shipping is $15. Well packed in a medium priority box, with bubble and shredded newspaper!! Eggs stored carefully. Payment via paypal at the end of the auction please.

Bidding starts at $10 !!
Ends 5 pm Sat EST

Last edited:
AUCTION AUCTION AUCTION

8 +2 extras
Bourbon REd Turkey Eggs

shipping is $15-- priority and well packed. Paymend via paypal at the end of the auction plz.

Bidding starts at $15
auction ends at 10am EST Sat

Last edited:
+++++++++BUY IT NOW+++++++

CAN DO 2 ORDERS OF THESE

10+Silver Sussex eggs
$40 including priority shipping.
to ship on sat for a tues delivery
Payment is PP no echecks.
Original birds came from Greenfire. Greenfire had sold out of their Coronations and Silvers and have recently bought eggs back from me. This is a big dual purpose bird from imported Australian show stock. Very gentle birds and great layers. Roos are BIG
No guarantees on hatch rate or shipping. I do not refund or replace. Shipped hatching eggs are a gamble we all take. Please do not bid if you do not understand the risk.

Last edited:
+++++++++++++++++BUY IT NOW++++++++++++++++++++++

12+ Birchen/Blue birchen marans eggs
$40 including priority shipping. To ship on sat for a tues delivery
Payment is PP no echecks.
Eggs are lighter than they have been which is normal for marans. You will hatch both blue and black birchen chicks. You will also get feathered and clean legs. Saddle/hackle color still a work in progress. Original birds came from Greenfire. I had been hatching black coppers BUT I have not in a long time. One blue birchen was a winner at Nationals and multi winner still showing. Another black birchen roo was exported to Manilla (Phillipines) for the first marans there along with a pair of my splash marans. That exported roo is the last in the pics.
No guarantees on hatch rate or shipping. I do not refund or replace. Shipped hatching eggs are a gamble we all take. Please do not bid if you do not understand the risk.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom