Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

+++++++++++++++++BUY IT NOW++++++++++++++++++++++

12+ Birchen/Blue birchen marans eggs $40 including priority shipping. To ship on sat for a tues delivery Payment is PP no echecks. Eggs are lighter than they have been which is normal for marans. You will hatch both blue and black birchen chicks. You will also get feathered and clean legs. Saddle/hackle color still a work in progress. Original birds came from Greenfire. I had been hatching black coppers BUT I have not in a long time. One blue birchen was a winner at Nationals and multi winner still showing. Another black birchen roo was exported to Manilla (Phillipines) for the first marans there along with a pair of my splash marans. That exported roo is the last in the pics. No guarantees on hatch rate or shipping. I do not refund or replace. Shipped hatching eggs are a gamble we all take. Please do not bid if you do not understand the risk.
SOLD! Sent you a PM

+++++++++++++++++BUY IT NOW++++++++++++++++++++++

12+ Birchen/Blue birchen marans eggs
$40 including priority shipping. To ship on sat for a tues delivery
Payment is PP no echecks.
Eggs are lighter than they have been which is normal for marans. You will hatch both blue and black birchen chicks. You will also get feathered and clean legs. Saddle/hackle color still a work in progress. Original birds came from Greenfire. I had been hatching black coppers BUT I have not in a long time. One blue birchen was a winner at Nationals and multi winner still showing. Another black birchen roo was exported to Manilla (Phillipines) for the first marans there along with a pair of my splash marans. That exported roo is the last in the pics.
No guarantees on hatch rate or shipping. I do not refund or replace. Shipped hatching eggs are a gamble we all take. Please do not bid if you do not understand the risk.

2nd set is sold. will have another set to ship out on tues!

Last edited:
Auction

8 Sweetgrass turkey eggs! EIGHT!!

2 Extras if the girls are on the ball this weekend!!

To ship on Tuesday! Shipping is $15. Well packed in a medium priority box, with bubble and shredded newspaper!! Eggs stored carefully. Payment via paypal at the end of the auction please.

Bidding starts at $10 !!
Ends 5 pm Sat EST

Must... Not... Bid! Nooooo....!

$10

I have no self control.

LOL I'm not bidding you up on these. My incubator is going to be full to overflowing next couple of weeks. DH is going to kill me if I don't sell some juvies.

My juvies are leaving in 2 weeks, so I am safe to buy. I was supposed to shut the 'bator down but decided it wasn't a good idea after the brooder issue I had. Ducklings caused my chicks to get sick. Not sure if it was the respiratory Cocci, brooder pneumonia or mold. But, it's in my brooder and I didn't kill it the first round of disinfecting. I lost 50 of about 200 chicks. As long as I don't use that brooder, everyone is healthy. Less than 5hrs after I put chicks in there, I had my first sick chick. So, I am kind of starting over for myself. And using kiddie pools to brood in.

AUCTION

Eggs to ship Tuesday 5/28
Number of Eggs: 12+
Bidding starts at $15
Shipping is $15
Ends 3 PM Central Time on Monday 5/27

I have beautiful blue eggs available from my BBS LF Ameraucanas, mostly Blehm X Smith lines but my blue cockerels are Meredith line. I am having great fertility on these eggs. All my birds are blue and black, so most chicks will be blue and black but there is a chance of splash. I am running a blue cockerel and a SQ black rooster with 5 blue and black hens. All eggs will be less than 3 days old as I get 4+ eggs per day. ETA: I am NPIP certified.

I pack my eggs very well, and I have yet to have a report of any breaking during shipping.

I've got lots of eggies to go in the incubator already; help me out and save these from the skillet!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
AUCTION

Eggs to ship Tuesday 5/28
Number of Eggs: 12+
Bidding starts at $15
Shipping is $15
Ends 3 PM Central Time on Monday 5/27

I have beautiful blue eggs available from my BBS LF Ameraucanas, mostly Blehm X Smith lines but my blue cockerels are Meredith line. I am having great fertility on these eggs. All my birds are blue and black, so most chicks will be blue and black but there is a chance of splash. I am running a blue cockerel and a SQ black rooster with 5 blue and black hens. All eggs will be less than 3 days old as I get 4+ eggs per day. ETA: I am NPIP certified.

I pack my eggs very well, and I have yet to have a report of any breaking during shipping.

I've got lots of eggies to go in the incubator already; help me out and save these from the skillet!
big_smile.png

I'll bid $15. One can never have too many Ameraucanas...

Back
Top Bottom