Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

I got a dozen eggs today so who ever decides to get these eggs will definately get very fresh eggs. I couldn't believe I got so many in one day. It is from several pens but still I was surprised. As long as I keep getting eggs like this I will keep this going. I'll post when they slow down. Hopefully in a few weeks I'll be able to do just splash silkie eggs..

SOLD

BIN: Exactly 8 Rhodebar Fertile Hatching Eggs
$25 includes shipping...READY TO SHIP TODAY
Located in NC
Excellent Fertility !!
PP only

Last edited:
6+ B/B/S/Sex-Linked Chocolate/Mauve Silkied Ameraucana project.
Silkied Ameracauna was a natural spontaneous occurrence that surfaced from a pair in Texas in 2010. No silkies were crossed in for this to happen. English Orpingtons were used to introduce the chocolate genes. Silkied and Chocolate are both recessive traits. Mauve is chocolate expressed with blue and looks like chocolate milk.
This pen contains ChooksChicks/BeakHouse breeding stock of:
Blue roo split for silkied and chocolate, Chocolate hen split for silkied and two Blue hens split for silkied.
Split to split breedings should statisticly produce 25% silkied, 25% non-silkied and 50% split for silkied. This group can produce chocolate or mauve males and females.

Fertility and hatch rate has been very good.

Special Bin price $45 incl shipping. Post sold, PM for PP info and provide any shipping instructions. These can go out tomorrow (Wed).

Split parents.

Silkied Ameracauna was a natural spontaneous occurrence that surfaced from a pair in Texas in 2010. No silkies were crossed in for this to happen. English Orpingtons were used to introduce the chocolate genes. Silkied and Chocolate are both recessive traits. Mauve is chocolate expressed with blue and looks like chocolate milk.
Blue roo split for silkied and chocolate, Chocolate hen split for silkied and two Blue hens split for silkied.
Split to split breedings should statisticly produce 25% silkied, 25% non-silkied and 50% split for silkied. This group can produce chocolate or mauve males and females.

Special Bin price $45 incl shipping. Post sold, PM for PP info and provide any shipping instructions. These can go out tomorrow (Wed).

Split parents.

Sold

I'm extending my BIN for 12 silkie and sizzle eggs for another 2 days. Lets say 7pm on thursday (10-3) The price is $30 including shipping. You'll get a hens choice. Those laying are SQ splash silkie from the splash silkie pen.I have a splash silkie pullet in a pen with a trio of white silkies. The splash pullet and a white pullet are laying in that pen. In the sizzle pen I have a black pullet and a splash pullet both sizzles in with a white silkie roo. As long as the girls are laying I"ll keep reposting the ad. Gotta sell eggs to buy feed. To anybody that is within pick up distance the white silkie trio are for sale. I also have 3 younger white silkies 2 months old for sale. I have a few sizzle pullets also for sale. I have probably over 2 dozen guinea keets for sale also. I'm not sure on the exact head count but I do know I have a dozen in the brooder that just hatched a few days ago. PM me for prices if interested. I can't ship unless the buyer can send me a box to ship them in.

I bubble wrap each egg individually and place them air cell up between 2 egg flats or in a carton if I have one. That is taped together and placed in the middle of a large priority box. The bundle sits in a nest of shredded paper and is surrounded with shredded paper to prevent it from moving during shipping. I can not be responsible of any loss, late or damage due to shipping. I do my best to keep them in tact till they get to you. The last box i sent got mis-routed and when it arrived at it's destination the box had every corner crushed and all the eggs where intact.

My printer is on the fritz so I will have to send you the DC# when I arrive back home from the PO.

Here are those laying and their mates.
Sizzle pen

This splash sizzle pullet won 1st in a show before she started laying this spring

Juvie pen that has the white trio and SQ splash pullet. The other silkies aren't in there anymore

SQ splash pen. The roo has won in the 2 shows he's been in. He is from Bobbi Porto stock

I take paypal only and if claimed pleast post "Clained or Taken" At the moment I have 2 dozen available. If both dozen are taken the price is $50 including shipping. Please post if 1 dozen or both are taken,

Thank you

My last post is now over. My new offer is an auction

I'm getting more splash now and I've moved the splash pullet into the splash pen. All hens are laying. I can do an auction for 6 SQ splash silkie eggs. Starting bid $10 and shipping is $13. This ends friday night (10/4) at 7 pm central time. They will be mailed saturday before noon. The post above shows the birds and the roo and pullet have been shown and won. The roo has been shown twice and won both times and the pullet was shown for the first time this past august.

I wrap each egg in bubble wrap and place in the middle of a small 6x6x7 priority box surrounded with shredded paper. The eggs are placed air cell up. My printer is now fixed and I'll send the buyer their DC# as soon as I get the eggs packed. So please pay promptly. I'll have to pack the eggs at the end of the auction and get them to the PO saturday morning before the truck leaves at noon. Late payment will result in late shipment.

The 2 splash hens in the pic above would be fluffier but they have been breeding and raising chicks all summer. Their feathers have taken a beating. I've hatched many of their chicks and they always produce SQ offspring and several have been shown by their new owners and they have won. The pullet in the pic above is one of their babies. I'll see how many pics I have of their offspring and get them posted.

This is my juvie pen. There are some sizzles in here along with a roo. The rest are splash silkies boys and girls. This was taken this past spring from my winter hatch

Last edited:
My last post is now over. My new offer is an auction

I'm getting more splash now and I've moved the splash pullet into the splash pen. All hens are laying. I can do an auction for 6 SQ splash silkie eggs. Starting bid $10 and shipping is $13. This ends friday night (10/4) at 7 pm central time. They will be mailed saturday before noon. The post above shows the birds and the roo and pullet have been shown and won. The roo has been shown twice and won both times and the pullet was shown for the first time this past august.

I wrap each egg in bubble wrap and place in the middle of a small 6x6x7 priority box surrounded with shredded paper. The eggs are placed air cell up. My printer is now fixed and I'll send the buyer their DC# as soon as I get the eggs packed. So please pay promptly. I'll have to pack the eggs at the end of the auction and get them to the PO saturday morning before the truck leaves at noon. Late payment will result in late shipment.

The 2 splash hens in the pic above would be fluffier but they have been breeding and raising chicks all summer. Their feathers have taken a beating. I've hatched many of their chicks and they always produce SQ offspring and several have been shown by their new owners and they have won. The pullet in the pic above is one of their babies. I'll see how many pics I have of their offspring and get them posted.

This is my juvie pen. There are some sizzles in here along with a roo. The rest are splash silkies boys and girls. This was taken this past spring from my winter hatch

I will start the ball rolling here at $10

Split parents.

Just got these eggs arrived in perfect shape

Hi all,

I am interested in purchasing two chickens, do you sell chicks, chickens, or fertile eggs? I am looking for an Ameraucana and a Jersey Giant. Please let me know what colors you have available. I am open to age, all of my hens are 7 months and younger, I do have a couple broody hens I can put babies under (along with a heat lamp). ANYONE HAVE A referral to where to go?

Cherish

Quote: The chicken gods are smiling on me I won At least in my time zone
celebrate.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom