Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

MINE!!!! Where in MO? I'm in SE Iowa, might be easier to just swing down... I'll PM you.

@cjwaldon
2 - Brinsea Mini Advance digital. It comes with both the 7-egg insert and the 12-egg insert for smaller eggs (two inserts) - $80 plus actual shipping.
This one is about three years old. The turner doesn't work on this. I don't know why. It might be a rusty gear for all I know. I'm not confident enough to fiddle with it. Other than not turning it works like a charm. I was still hatching in it until recently.

Not on my phone! :)
There's a button above the feed to do that
wink.png

Last edited:
No. I mean on my phone there's not an option to subscribe without posting. I know how to subscribe, but thanks. :)

What they are kindly saying is that there should be. I almost exclusively use my phone and at the to of the page on the right there is a box with an arrow going out of it. If you click on that then it brings up another menu and one of the choices on that menu is to subscribe. Just trying to be helpful.

I don't have that one on mine, I had never noticed that feature. That's pretty cool though.

ETA: It's just easier to post, hit the checkmark, and say subscribing for me. I have an older phone that the newer mobile sites don't agree with. Right now I'm on my computer, but, when I'm on my phone I just say subscribe and keep moving. Sorry if that upset someone or if I sounded rude, I'm not trying to. I just want to subscribe so I can watch for eggs and such I may want.

Last edited:
I don't have that one on mine, I had never noticed that feature. That's pretty cool though.

ETA: It's just easier to post, hit the checkmark, and say subscribing for me. I have an older phone that the newer mobile sites don't agree with. Right now I'm on my computer, but, when I'm on my phone I just say subscribe and keep moving. Sorry if that upset someone or if I sounded rude, I'm not trying to. I just want to subscribe so I can watch for eggs and such I may want.
Nope not rude....we are all just trying to help each other out.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom