Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

dang, I am litrally running out the door and forgot its easter hatch a long  posting!
these are BIN shipping WEDNESDAY ( wont be home till then) for anyone still looking for eggs

BIN #1 12+ Jubilee Orphington hatching eggs.  $45 shipped.  Sorry no pics on my coop page, boy i s fancy chick, girls are either all gff or 1/2 and 1/2.

#2  6+ silkie surprise eggs my pen is silkies showgirls sizzles. Could be more eggs here,  but i cant tell whos broody and whos lazy right now. $20.00 shipped

#3  Mixed lot of 10  White Bresse and French black copper marans eggs. Both pens are  pure, but  I don't know how many Marans eggs ill get, so its both types of eggs  $30.00 shipped.

My job changed days, so Im running out the door and will Ship Wednesday. Please say sold AND PM me for eggs. Happy hatching!

How dark are the Marans eggs?

dang, I am litrally running out the door and forgot its easter hatch a long posting!
these are BIN shipping WEDNESDAY ( wont be home till then) for anyone still looking for eggs

BIN #1 12+ Jubilee Orphington hatching eggs. $45 shipped. Sorry no pics on my coop page, boy i s fancy chick, girls are either all gff or 1/2 and 1/2.

#2 6+ silkie surprise eggs my pen is silkies showgirls sizzles. Could be more eggs here, but i cant tell whos broody and whos lazy right now. $20.00 shipped

#3 Mixed lot of 10 White Bresse and French black copper marans eggs. Both pens are pure, but I don't know how many Marans eggs ill get, so its both types of eggs $30.00 shipped.

My job changed days, so Im running out the door and will Ship Wednesday. Please say sold AND PM me for eggs. Happy hatching!

If I looked correctly, #2 & #3 are still available and I will take them both.

BIN 12+ eggs that will hatch green to light Olive egg layers.

At least 4 eggs from Crested Cream Legbar x BLR Barnevelder cross
At least 4 eggs from Crested Cream Legbar x Australorp cross
At least 4 eggs from Crested Cream Legbar x Light Brahma cross

$25 including shipping. Will ship Tuesday morning if payment received by 9:00 AM Tuesday.

Here is a pic of the hatching eggs. I do not have the pictures of F1 offsprings eggs since they have not started laying yet.

Quote this post as SOLD if you want to buy and send $25 to [email protected]. Make sure you include your full address and phone number in case you want the post office to hold the eggs for you.
SOLD

BIN - exacctly 6 Ayam Cemani eggs $120 includes shipping

My line is still a work in progress with high cull rates. Last weekend I sorted 16 juveniles and only 3 were good enough to keep any longer. Things I culled for were pink mouths/tongues, greenish legs, pink starting to show in comb/wattles, or feather color leakage. 3 of 16 is an 81% cull rate. I expect the final cull rate before any are put into breeding pens to be 95% or more. Last year I kept less than 10% of my grow outs. This year's birds are much better than last year's, but I'm being even more critical about which ones to keep. My standards are high and so are my cull rates. Other breeders have reported culling 80%-97%.

If you buy these eggs you accept that chicks from these eggs won't be perfect. These can give you a start if you're willing to work on them or if you just like pretty yard art and aren't too concerned about the faults. You will definitley get some culls from these eggs, but you also have a chance to get some awesome FM birds, too, about an 18% chance for a good one based on my first round of assessments. I'll update these statistics as I grow out and assess more birds.

Why am I telling you all this instead of just showing some pretty pictures? Because I don't want you to have any illusions about what you are buying. This breed needs a lot of work. It is not for the faint of heart. It is not for those expecting perfection in every chick hatched. And I don't want anyone accusing me of behing dishonest. This is what I've got.

I have three breeding pens set up:
Blue Pen - TM roo over TM hen (a pair)
Red Pen - GFF/TM roo over TM hen (a pair)
Green Pen - GFF roo over three TM hens (a quad)

You will get eggs from all pens. I set eggs every Saturday. If not sold these will be set for myself on Saturday. Only the most recent/freshest six eggs will be shipped. DH collects eggs for me and I don't have him trained yet to mark which pen eggs are coming from. I'm working on that.

I'll upload some pictures here when I get home tonight. Or you can view pictures on my FB personal page (Candace Waldon) or my FB poultry page (Tar Babies Poultry).

Offer is valid through Wednesday night 2/11/2015. I will not ship eggs after Thursday.

Feel free to posts questions. If you have a question, someone else probably has the same question.

Thanks for looking.

Kudos to @cjwaldon
These arrived extremely well packed. They are now ALL hatched out! 116 % hatch rate (she sent me an extra)
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom