Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

DMRippy

Hens Choice - You will get eggs from the following pens Olive Eggers, Copper Marans, Sapphires or SBEL, Barred Rocks, Cuckoos Marans, Lavender Copper Marans, Rhodebars..... you can't pick but if you don't want something let me know.  $20 a doz plus shipping and you will get at least 2 eggs from pen.

PMing you!

Last edited:
Jill Rees Cream Legbar Hatching Eggs (10+ eggs--I usually send a dozen or more)

In August 2014, we acquired several Cream Legbars from Greenfire Farms Jill Rees lines. We now have some of these Jill Rees Cream Legbar hatching eggs available. The new line of Jill Rees Cream Legbar chickens we have look beautiful. While there is some variation in coloring in this line, they are consistently cream and crested. Pictures are of actual hen in the breeding pen, chicks hatched from these eggs, and egg color.

I'm getting about 8-10 eggs a day. I can sell up to 3 orders at a time to ensure eggs are less than 4 days old when shipped. Buyer will have the option to receive up to 3 orders at that price. Each order (10+/one dozen) is $70. Shipping is an additional $15 an order.

~SOLD~ BIN - Mixed Call Duck Eggs

Eggs to ship Tuesday 4/7
Number of Eggs: 6 (plus any extras I have available)
Price is: $20
Shipping is included in above price
Ends 6:00 4/6

My incubators are overflowing and I need to find a home for some Call duck eggs.

I have a Grey Drake over a Snowy and a Pastel Hen. Eggs are gathered daily.

14 of these are in my own incubator and so far fertility is at 78%. (I found a large pile of the eggs unexpectedly, age of THOSE eggs were unknown) The eggs LISTED have been collected daily from known hiding places. These eggs are just to precious to throw away and my incubators are full!

$20 for 6 eggs, includes shipping. I'll include any extras that the hens laid before shipping. I ship Priority USPS with the eggs packaged exactly how I would like to receive them. Payments can be made via PayPal. Due to varied incubation methods and delivery outside my control, I cannot guarantee the hatch rate or the handling of the USPS.

Last edited:
[COLOR=8B4513] BIN - Mixed Call Duck Eggs[/COLOR]

Eggs to ship Tuesday 4/7 Number of Eggs: 6 (plus any extras I have available) Price is: $20 Shipping is included in above price Ends 6:00 4/6
[COLOR=008080]My incubators are overflowing and I need to find a home for some Call duck eggs.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=800080]I have a Grey Drake over a Snowy and a Pastel Hen. Eggs are gathered daily.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=0000CD]14 of these are in my own incubator and so far fertility is at 78%. (I found a large pile of the eggs unexpectedly, age of THOSE eggs were unknown) The eggs LISTED have been collected daily from known hiding places. These eggs are just to precious to throw away and my incubators are full![/COLOR]
[COLOR=A52A2A]$20 for 6 eggs, includes shipping. I'll include any extras that the hens laid before shipping. I ship Priority USPS with the eggs packaged exactly how I would like to receive them. Payments can be made via PayPal. Due to varied incubation methods and delivery outside my control, I cannot guarantee the hatch rate or the handling of the USPS.[/COLOR]​
Sold we'll take them.

Great, I'll PM you
smile.png

Jill Rees Cream Legbar Hatching Eggs (10+ eggs--I usually send a dozen or more)

I'm getting about 8-10 eggs a day. I can sell up to 3 orders at a time to ensure eggs are less than 4 days old when shipped. Buyer will have the option to receive up to 3 orders at that price. Each order (10+/one dozen) BIN price of $70. Shipping is an additional $15 an order.

BIN for shipping tomorrow (Sat., 4/11)

3 only Svart Hona (Swedish Black Hen) eggs, laid 4/7, 4/8 and 4/10. $55 includes double boxing and priority shipping. Express shipping available at an additional cost. To purchase, post "SOLD" and PM me your shipping information. I will PM you the payment info. Must be paid by 7am tomorrow (4/11) for shipping tomorrow.

Some of the young my eggs have produced (with a SFH pullet trying to hide in the middle
lol.png
)

One of the chicks hatched from my eggs

Pictures of the parents - GFF rooster over Ewe Crazy Farms pullets

BIN for shipping tomorrow (Sat., 4/11)

3 only Svart Hona (Swedish Black Hen) eggs, laid 4/7, 4/8 and 4/10. $55 includes double boxing and priority shipping. Express shipping available at an additional cost. To purchase, post "SOLD" and PM me your shipping information. I will PM you the payment info. Must be paid by 7am tomorrow (4/11) for shipping tomorrow.

Some of the young my eggs have produced (with a SFH pullet trying to hide in the middle
lol.png
)

One of the chicks hatched from my eggs

Pictures of the parents - GFF rooster over Ewe Crazy Farms pullets

SOLD

Back
Top Bottom