Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Just out of curiosity, what color Calls do you have?

If it helps, these 4 babies came from her flocks eggs... :)

Just out of curiosity, what
color Calls do you have?

Gray Pied, Blue Pied, Apricot Silver, Penciled, White, Buff, Pastel, Blue Magpie, Fawn & White, Silver Pied, Blue Fawn & 1 gray drake (sold the hens 2 weeks ago). Think that covers everyone :).

Here are the babies that hatched here a few weeks ago

Last edited:
BIN - exactly 6 Ayam Cemani eggs - $230 includes shipping - NPIP

Eggs are from GFF roo over TMA hens. I have hatched many and culled hard, constantly improving my breeding stock. Photos represent the quality of birds hatching from this pen. While this pen is producing some amazing chicks, I cannot guarantee the quality of chicks you will hatch.

[COLOR=B22222]BIN - exactly 6 Ayam Cemani eggs - $230 includes shipping - NPIP[/COLOR] Eggs are from GFF roo over TMA hens. I have hatched many and culled hard, constantly improving my breeding stock. Photos represent the quality of birds hatching from this pen. While this pen is producing some amazing chicks, I cannot guarantee the quality of chicks you will hatch.
:drool

Gray Pied, Blue Pied, Apricot Silver, Penciled, White, Buff, Pastel, Blue Magpie, Fawn & White, Silver Pied, Blue Fawn & 1 gray drake (sold the hens 2 weeks ago). Think that covers everyone :).

Here are the babies that hatched here a few weeks ago

Do you have pics of the silver pieds? I think I'm going to have to get some eggs from you!!! ;)

Last edited:
BIN - exactly 6 Ayam Cemani eggs - $230 includes shipping - NPIP

Eggs are from GFF roo over TMA hens. I have hatched many and culled hard, constantly improving my breeding stock. Photos represent the quality of birds hatching from this pen. While this pen is producing some amazing chicks, I cannot guarantee the quality of chicks you will hatch.

SOLD!

If anyone gets a chance to buy some eggs on here from jerryse, I have 13 of his black and splash ameracauna eggs in lockdown. I only had 1 very early quitter. They were excellently packaged and it shows. The outer box took a beating in shipping.

Couldn't find a chat thread for this auction thread but I felt he deserved a shout out and kudos
1f60a.png

Back
Top Bottom