Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

BIN - exactly six fibro eggs - $50 includes shipping

All my Ayam Cemani are in two pens. One pen contains only AC. The other pen includes a four fibro pullets that are 1/2 AC - two black smooth feathered fibro naked necks, one blue smooth feathered fibro, one blue frizzled fibro. I don't think these pullets are laying yet but they could be. There are around forty hens and pullets total. All roosters are pure AC. Odds of pure AC are pretty good but don't rule out the chance of a mix. (fyi, the two darker eggs are for sure pure AC.)

I am making a list in the order they were posted here to add to the orders I have already. :)
I don't come on here much in the last few years. you can also email me at [email protected] with updates and if you are looking for eggs or chicks. chicks are minimum 6. Will only send those when it gets warmer. Most likely be looking late march to april before they really get going.

Last edited:
BIN - exactly six fibro eggs - $50 includes shipping

All my Ayam Cemani are in two pens. One pen contains only AC. The other pen includes a four fibro pullets that are 1/2 AC - two black smooth feathered fibro naked necks, one blue smooth feathered fibro, one blue frizzled fibro. I don't think these pullets are laying yet but they could be. There are around forty hens and pullets total. All roosters are pure AC. Odds of pure AC are pretty good but don't rule out the chance of a mix. (fyi, the two darker eggs are for sure pure AC.)

Mine Pm sent

Back
Top Bottom