Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

I know the topics over but i thibk you guys are over thinking the time thing. I mean I know it stinks to lose and sure TECHNICALLY it ended then but it's also,still that time until it hits the new time. Think of it this way, if somebody asks you what time it is you are going to tell them it is 5:15 not 5:15 and 30 milliseconds. And if you have a meeting at 5, you're boss isn't going to pull out his stopwatch and tell you are 30 milliseconds late. Therefore when they say something ends at a time they mean usually anywhere in that time since in real life that's how most people usually do it. Unless you're a scientist or in Nascar or the Olympics or something the milliseconds aren't relevant to most people. Just my take on it

Anyhow, I hope to hatch eggs some day so maybe later this year or next year i can bid on something
smile.png
Exactly! It is 5:30 for one whole minute till it is 5:31

Midnight is a term we are all familiar with, and it's used as an end time for several auctions on this thread. it is when one day ends and it changes from one day to the next (say Thursday to Friday for example) this occurs at 12:00.00, not 12:00.59.99 i've read most of the posts in this thread now, some people posted to end their auctions at 'Midnight' on a particular day some 12:00 (insert day of week) night, some 12am. that's 3 different ways of stating the same time, yet if you go by the time rule posted above that could be up to 3 different times, one with even a 24 hour difference. for instance, if the auction ended at 'midnight Friday' going by the rules listed above that this would be 12:01am and not 12:00am then the auction would end after Thursday night, and not at the end of Friday night. because the only time it's 12:01am on Friday is just after Thursday ends.

I now fully understand that this particular thread works differently then any other auction ever, i simply asked about that, it wasn't intended to ruffle feathers just to get a clarification.
It is also Midnight or Noon for only 1 WHOLE minute. BTW there is no such thing as 12 am or 12 pm. Only 12 midnight and 12 noon. Does not become AM or PM till 12:01

That is all! Not going to comment on this anymore! It is DONE!

AUCTION

Eggs to ship FRIDAY March 4th
Number of Eggs: 12+
Bidding starts at $35
Shipping is $18 priority (Lower 48 only)
Ends Friday at 10:00pm AM Central time Payment Due by 12 NOON to ship Friday!

FIRST TIME OFFER

4 Mille Fleur Leghorn Eggs
4 Exchequer and BLUE Exchequer Leghorn Eggs
4 Brown Leghorns and Isabelle Leghorn (BL cock x 3 BL and 3 IL hens) You will get splits and you will get a mix of SC and RC.

If there are Extras I will include no more than 1-2 of each color as extras. These have been picking up laying and I have about 30 on the ground for the MFL. Fertility is great now is the time to get them. I have NEVER offered the MFL or BL/IL and the EX only rarely.

Last edited:
BINs for this week. Just in time to set for easter!
Eggs will ship Saturday March 5th
NPIP and AI clean
I pack by wrapping each egg in bubble wrap, then surround the eggs with shredded newspaper (the eggs sit large end up)
(These are estimates of what I have available, if the amount ends up being more/above the price will be adjusted fairly. Also shipping can be combined on more than one dozen and assortments can be made :) )

BIN#1 SOLD
1 dozen Mottled Java hatching eggs
$55 shipped

BIN #2 SOLD
18 Assorted Marans and Cream Legbar Hatching eggs
$75 shipped

BIN #3 SOLD
10+ Millie Fleur/Calico bantam cochin hatching eggs (frizzles and smooths)
$50 shipped

Last edited:
BINs for this week. Just in time to set for easter! Eggs will ship Saturday March 5th NPIP and AI clean I pack by wrapping each egg in bubble wrap, then surround the eggs with shredded newspaper (the eggs sit large end up) (These are estimates of what I have available, if the amount ends up being more/above the price will be adjusted fairly. Also shipping can be combined on more than one dozen and assortments can be made :) ) [COLOR=800080]BIN#1[/COLOR] [COLOR=800080]1 dozen Mottled Java hatching eggs[/COLOR] [COLOR=800080]$55 shipped [/COLOR] [COLOR=FF0000]BIN #2[/COLOR] [COLOR=FF0000]18 Assorted Marans and Cream Legbar Hatching eggs[/COLOR] [COLOR=FF0000]$75 shipped[/COLOR] [COLOR=FFA500]BIN #3 [/COLOR] [COLOR=FFA500]10+ Millie Fleur/Calico bantam cochin hatching eggs (frizzles and smooths)[/COLOR] [COLOR=FFA500]$50 shipped[/COLOR]
When do these end? I bid on the other auction thread and asked there but thought I'd post here too. Are you auctioning off 2 sets, one here and one on the other thread or are they the same?

When do these end? I bid on the other auction thread and asked there but thought I'd post here too.
Are you auctioning off 2 sets, one here and one on the other thread or are they the same?

I believe hers are BIN..."buy it now" - so you pay the advertised price after saying "sold" to whichever ones you're interested in.
1f60a.png

Back
Top Bottom