Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

My roosters are Black Copper Marans, White Silkie, Ohiki, and a Marans Rhode Island Red mix. My hen's are Rhode Island Reds and whites, Barred rocks, Black, cuckoo and splash Marans, buff Orpingtons, Brahmas, Polish, Leghorns, speckled Sussex, naked necks, silkie, welsummers, ameraucanas, Easter eggers, wyandottes, red sex links, black Australorps, Olive eggers and probably more that I can't remember. If there is a certain cross that you are looking for, I can put the 2 breeds that u want in a breeding pen.
Do you have any Marans/RIR layers? I'm just wondering how dark the egg would be..

BINS priced to sell with lots of extras!!
Alll prices INCLUDE shipping - sets can be combined for combined shipping
I am NPIP and AI clean through the state of GA
I pack each egg individually in bubble wrap and then pack the eggs in shredded paper :) I have had great success with this method
All eggs can ship ASAP with prompt payment - please message me if you are interested or have any questions. I will see a message much more quickly than I will see a comment. Thank you!!

BIN #1 18+ Cream Legbar hatching eggs
*Currently 20 eggs
All birds are crested and lay blue eggs
Cream leg bars are an autosexing breed (sexes are different colors at hatch)
I have birds from GFF and Jill Rees line as well as various other breeders in my flock so great genetic diversity
$65 includes shipping!

BIN #2 12+ Lemon Cuckoo Orpington hatching eggs
*Currently 15 eggs
Lemon cuckoo rooster over lemon cuckoo and english buff hens to improve type (all chicks will hatch lemon cuckoo)
$60 includes shipping!

BIN #3 6+ White silkie hatching eggs
Note - My birds do not have any leakage, I just live in GA and red clay and white birds does not mix very well
$30 includes shipping!!

Would anyone be interested in some F1 olive egger eggs? It would be a cross between my black copper Marans and my Easter Eggars and my blue ameraucanas.

This is what the hens will look like:

And these would be the eggs that I would ship you.

Last edited:
OK so my hatching days are going to be over till July. So starting next week this is what I have available to sell on a regular basis. I will put up an ad on the reg BST page too but wanted to give first dibs here. All prices are PLUS shipping and I will combine shipping. I can get 48 eggs in a box. (new BIGGER boxes from the PO)

Blue Partridge Rocks (5 or 6 generations) breeding true but still could use some work $30 a doz (might can only do 8 to 10 at a time)
Lavender Copper Marans (these are a PROJECT in every way!!!) $60 a doz
Sapphires (from 2 pens) $25 a doz
Mille Fleur Leghorns $60 a doz
Isabelle Leghorn and Splits (Both RC and Straight from 2 pens) $60 a doz
Blue Copper Marans (all blue but 1 splash) $45 a doz
Exchequer Leghorns (Blues are possible) $60 a doz
Silkies and Silver Penciled Wyandotte bantams $30 a doz

If fertile
RC White Leghorns $25 a doz
Easter Egger (just one pullet) 6 for $12

In a month after I move some birds
Project Cuckoo Marans (Blue Cuckoo single barred (birchen looking) cockerel over solid blacks and cuckoos) $45 a doz
Solid Blue and Black Marans $60 a doz

That is all I can think of. I can start shipping next week just message me what you would like I can do mixed orders and smaller orders too!

Back
Top Bottom