Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

I didn't know that! Thanks!

Bummer that its gone now though. Hopefully someone has posted in the "conversion problems, etc" area, maybe they can come up with a work-around.

I doubt that will be fixed. Last new platform we got we lost auctions. It is almost like the BST section is an after thought and for some people this was the only reason I had a pay subscription. A paid subscription allows more ads and the ability to bump your ads. They higher your subscription the more ads and the more often you could bump them. I don't plan to have a paid subscription anymore.

I doubt that will be fixed. Last new platform we got we lost auctions. It is almost like the BST section is an after thought and for some people this was the only reason I had a pay subscription. A paid subscription allows more ads and the ability to bump your ads. They higher your subscription the more ads and the more often you could bump them. I don't plan to have a paid subscription anymore.

Also, there's only one paid membership subscription now... check Account Upgrades in your Account...

Also, there's only one paid membership subscription now... check Account Upgrades in your Account...
I can't find the BENEFITS of an account now. They said they were going to change them but didn't we in theory have a contract when I paid for my subscription? If anyone has seen them post a LINK because I will never find it on my own.

so some got downgraded and some got an upgrade LOL. Not much info there. I should mark it to FOLLOW it. Lets see if I can figure that out.
Donna, PC directions, mobile may be different: If you go to the thread, at the top of the thread page, on the right side is a Watch thread tab. Click on that. Then when you're here, you can use the Watched Threads (found on on the Forums drop down, or if you are on the Forum list, it will be in a white band underneath the brown tabs. If you click on Watched Threads, a list will appear and clicking the black dot next to the thread title will take you to the first unread post of that thread. Like I said, mobile might be different...I use only a pc so have no mobile experience.

Donna, PC directions, mobile may be different: If you go to the thread, at the top of the thread page, on the right side is a Watch thread tab. Click on that. Then when you're here, you can use the Watched Threads (found on on the Forums drop down, or if you are on the Forum list, it will be in a white band underneath the brown tabs. If you click on Watched Threads, a list will appear and clicking the black dot next to the thread title will take you to the first unread post of that thread. Like I said, mobile might be different...I use only a pc so have no mobile experience.
LOL... I did figure out how to FOLLOW a thread. It is actually just at the top of the thread too... UNWATCH THREAD or WATCH THREAD

PC and mobile views are the same... only thing that changes things is screen size... profile on mobile shows less than turning sideways though, lol...

Back
Top Bottom