Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

I am OVER RUN with some eggs. I can do a box of 32 eggs (basically what I collect in a day) Shipped for $50.
Eggs you will get
Blue and Black Rocks with Sexlinking for cockerels
Blue and Black Marans with Sexlinking for cockerels
Exchequer leghorns (both pens produce blue and black)
Isabelle Leghorn/Splits
Blue Partridge Rock Project pen
Sexlinked Olive Eggers (these tend to be dirty but I will send the cleanest ones)
MAYBE some Lavender/Split Copper Marans
Sapphires
SBEL (EE cock over WL)
RC WL
Silkies are available if you request them.

I can also do a doz from my Exchequer Leghorns. I have 2 pens. One has a Blue Cock over black hens/pullets the other has a black cock over blue hens/pullets. You will get more from the black cock as I have more girls in that pen. I will send extras. $50 plus shipping (these pens are laying well I can do more than a 2 doz a week. I just set 90 eggs from them)

AWESOME! I think I have another order after this one so it might be the end of the week before I have enough for another order but feel free to keep them coming! Willing to do this for a month.

I am OVER RUN with some eggs. I can do a box of 32 eggs (basically what I collect in a day) Shipped for $50.
Eggs you will get
Isabelle Leghorn/Splits
Sexlinked Olive Eggers (these tend to be dirty but I will send the cleanest ones)
Sapphires
SBEL (EE cock over WL)
RC WL

I can also do a doz from my Exchequer Leghorns. I have 2 pens. One has a Blue Cock over black hens/pullets the other has a black cock over blue hens/pullets. You will get more from the black cock as I have more girls in that pen. I will send extras. $50 plus shipping (these pens are laying well I can do more than a 2 doz a week. I just set 90 eggs from them)
What are sapphires?

Eggs you will get
Isabelle Leghorn/Splits
Sapphires
SBEL (EE cock over WL)
RC WL

I can still fill this if anyone is interested just message me.

I didn't get a chance to candle the eggs, but I did get a chance to peek at the hatching broody (hamper) momma... She wouldn't let me take her out, so I tipped the hamper over. They were not happy. I moved it into a cage, so momma has a little room to get out. I'll take out the hamper in a week or two. I think these are the only 2 so far.

. 20170706_091021.jpg 20170706_091007.jpg

This is Momma all fluffed out. Does anyone know what kind of chicken she is? I'm not sure what pen she escapes from each day to hang out in this hamper. Since she hasn't gone back to her normal coop for the past 4 weeks, I'm not sure where to integrate these chicks to. She's got all shades of gold, with little bit of white in her feathers, then tiny black patches her tail
. 20170705_182140.jpg

This is Momma all fluffed out. Does anyone know what kind of chicken she is? I'm not sure what pen she escapes from each day to hang out in this hamper. Since she hasn't gone back to her normal coop for the past 4 weeks, I'm not sure where to integrate these chicks to. She's got all shades of gold, with little bit of white in her feathers, then tiny black patches her tail
. View attachment 1066968
maybe you can free-range her while you are there and see which direction she goes?

Back
Top Bottom