Just ordered 50 Kosher Kings

Bucky182

Songster
10 Years
Dec 1, 2009
I just ordered 50 KK from nolls hatchery at .75 Cents a bird for all Roos. They claim they will 5 lbs average in 8--9 weeks. When I get them (1st Week of Sept. I will keep a log to see how they do) I am also going to order some Rosambro from from MT-DI and see how they do.. Just thought I would try something different from CX and FR. Both are much less expensive than FR.

I had never heard of Nolls hatchery before. I have had chick customers tell me how much they love the Kosher King broilers and that they wanted me to carry that breed. Some day maybe I will. Let me know how they turn out for you.

When I get them I will let you know. They are ordered for the 1st week of Sept. so hopefully the heat will at least be back to two digits! LOL I know Brunty said he raised them before and they dressed 5-6 lbs in about 12 weeks if I remember right. Just about on par with a FR for 1/2 the price. But who knows sometimes you get what you pay for!

Nolls does not have a website I will post thier phone tommorrow. If you call them they will send you list and discription of what they have. Basically, K.K., a Red Meat bird and a white meat bird. And a grood price on R.R. hens. So far I have found no one who comes close to thier prices.

Last edited:
Noll's Poultry Farm Kleinfeltersville, PA 17039 (717) 949-3560 Fax (717)949-3722 Business hours 9-12 & 1-5 Monday through Friday

I entered thier phone number if you call them they will send you a brochure, they are Amish I believe so they don't have a Web site. They have 3 meat birds a white slow grower and red and the K.K.

Brunty said he raised them once and they did good with the K.K. being the biggest. They are suppose to have a real good flaver. You won't beat thier prices 60.00 for 100 roos. about 1/2 of the FR.

Im interested in Kosher Kings since I heard lot of good things about it and a good business to put into. How much it will cost when is sell after 9 weeks?

Back
Top Bottom