Just set 34 eggs in the bator... March 3rd hatch... who's with me? lol

chick 7 is out

60848_100_6543.jpg

60848_100_6531.jpg

60848_100_6530.jpg

lol.png
Wow great pictures!

I'm getting worried myself had some wiggling on day 20 but nothing today (day 21).

Moving the second batch tonight into a second hatching Bator. Hopefully these will pull through
fl.gif

Well, I have 6 out now.. I ended up helping the one that pipped yesterday noonish... poor little guy had not progressed at all in 30+ hours.. was shrinkwrapped but good.. I was worried for the first hour, was really weak but he's starting to act like a normal chick.. I'm afraid I may have to cull the first BO chick that hatched though, it holds it's head way back and when it stands up it's off balance and falls backward onto its back... it is a little better than it was this afternoon so I'm still hopeful it will be ok..

So 2 BO, 2 EE & 2 Mutts out so far and at least 6 more pipped out of the 30 eggs left... Here's hoping I wake up to a bator full of chicks!!

Good night all!

hi everyone i went to bed with 8 out woke up this morning to 17 i have 6 eggs left 4 that i can see have pips the other two is hard to see because of all the little chickies

Really slow aren't they!! I now have 11 and waiting on more. I think I only have 2 more orps to hatch but several silkies. I am very pleased with the orps. Several of them were not fertile but of those that were have a good hatching percentage going. Would be wonderful for 100% of those going to lockdown!!! Good luck to all of you.

Back
Top Bottom